X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mauer7
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Jason Kubel Lot - Signed Helmet + Bat - MLB Authenticated

I have a 2006 Game Worn Jason Kubel Batting Helmet that is also signed and inscribed Game Used 2006. Both the Autograph and the Game Use are authenticated. 2 different holograms. The Game Use holgogram is partially rubbed off, but still there and readable. This helmet is also photomatched.

I also have a 2009 Jason Kubel Game Used Maxbat that is also MLB Authenticated. Shows decent use.

Looking to sell the pair as 1 lot for $250 shipped. alexandriasenators@gmail.com
    Attached Files
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

Re: Jason Kubel Lot - Signed Helmet + Bat - MLB Authenticated

Hey Bud!

What happened? Are you no longer collecting Kubel stuff?

Are you still planning on attending the Tony Oliva signing on the 30th?

T
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• Mauer7
      Banned
      • Oct 2008

Taylor,

I hit a little rough patch and need to sella few things. Still will end up collecting Kubel once things get straightened out. I will still definately be attending the Tony O. Signing.

Comment

• Tay1038
        • Dec 2005

Jesse,

Sounds good - I took off work to make it out there in time. I never been out that way before. Any suggestions on how early to arrive?
        - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• Mauer7
          Banned
          • Oct 2008

Taylor- He is supposed to be signing before the game with the gates opening at 5pm. Gametime 6. On a normal non promotional night there are 8-1200 fans in attendance. I am unsure how early you should get there, but would guess around 4ish??

Comment

• jt-bats
            • Oct 2005

Hey guys, where is Tony signing at?

Comment

• Tay1038
              • Dec 2005

Hey Jeff,

Alexandria Beetles game in Alexandria. I'm heading out there to get my Tony. O GU Bat signed. Let me know if you head out - I'll hold you a spot next to me in line.

Jesse - I probably will stay for the game too. Wanna meet up and get a beer or two? Same to Jeff.. Let me know

Comment

• Mauer7
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Taylor- Sounds good to me. I'll talk to my guy with the Beetles and see if I cant get us in the VIP suite or the Party Deck.

Comment

• Mauer7
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2008

I will sell this lot for $215 Shipped Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. alexandriasenators@gmail.com

Comment

• Mauer7
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2008

Anyone interested in trades? I am open to other MLB Authenticated items. Doest have to be Twins.

Comment

Working...