Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Jason Kubel Lot - Signed Helmet + Bat - MLB Authenticated

I have a 2006 Game Worn Jason Kubel Batting Helmet that is also signed and inscribed Game Used 2006. Both the Autograph and the Game Use are authenticated. 2 different holograms. The Game Use holgogram is partially rubbed off, but still there and readable. This helmet is also photomatched.

I also have a 2009 Jason Kubel Game Used Maxbat that is also MLB Authenticated. Shows decent use.

Looking to sell the pair as 1 lot for $250 shipped. alexandriasenators@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Re: Jason Kubel Lot - Signed Helmet + Bat - MLB Authenticated

Hey Bud!

What happened? Are you no longer collecting Kubel stuff?

Are you still planning on attending the Tony Oliva signing on the 30th?

T
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Banned

Taylor,

I hit a little rough patch and need to sella few things. Still will end up collecting Kubel once things get straightened out. I will still definately be attending the Tony O. Signing.

Jesse,

Sounds good - I took off work to make it out there in time. I never been out that way before. Any suggestions on how early to arrive?
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Banned

Taylor- He is supposed to be signing before the game with the gates opening at 5pm. Gametime 6. On a normal non promotional night there are 8-1200 fans in attendance. I am unsure how early you should get there, but would guess around 4ish??

Hey guys, where is Tony signing at?

Hey Jeff,

Alexandria Beetles game in Alexandria. I'm heading out there to get my Tony. O GU Bat signed. Let me know if you head out - I'll hold you a spot next to me in line.

Jesse - I probably will stay for the game too. Wanna meet up and get a beer or two? Same to Jeff.. Let me know

Banned

Taylor- Sounds good to me. I'll talk to my guy with the Beetles and see if I cant get us in the VIP suite or the Party Deck.

Banned

I will sell this lot for $215 Shipped Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. alexandriasenators@gmail.com

Banned

Anyone interested in trades? I am open to other MLB Authenticated items. Doest have to be Twins.