Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My first game used fielding glove & new grail!

Just got this Manny Ramirez, L.A. Dodgers fielding glove in and it's the first fielding glove I have purchased and definitely one of the highlights of my Manny collection.

I've been looking for a legit Manny glove for several years now and this one fits the bill. Shows good use and is nicely broken in. It may be Manny's first game used Akadema Dodgers glove (blue) that was used in late 2008 and early spring training 2009, I will try to confirm this with Akadema glove reps.

The glove is style matched to the 08 and 09 seasons and I may have a photo matched the glove to Manny's hand. Working on posting the photo match.

Thanks for looking!

Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: My first game used fielding glove & new grail!

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Just got this Manny Ramirez, L.A. Dodgers fielding glove in and it's the first fielding glove I have purchased and definitely one of the highlights of my Manny collection.

I've been looking for a legit Manny glove for several years now and this one fits the bill. Shows good use and is nicely broken in. It may be Manny's first game used Akadema Dodgers glove (blue) that was used in late 2008 and early spring training 2009, I will try to confirm this with Akadema glove reps.

The glove is style matched to the 08 and 09 seasons and I may have a photo matched the glove to Manny's hand. Working on posting the photo match.

Thanks for looking!

Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Bobby,

great glove, and good for you!! I know how excited I was when I got my first glove several months ago. Could only be better if you get that match. I hope you do. Great pickup.

Mark

Beautiful glove. Try search March of 2009 and work your way around that month. Good Luck.

Here is the glove. A better match would be ideal I'm sure, but save it to your computer, and you'll notice the lace is not tied if you zoom in on the picture.

Nice glove. You have any pics of him using that style from the 2008 season though? All the pics I have show him using a Black Akadema glove.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Here is the glove. A better match would be ideal I'm sure, but save it to your computer, and you'll notice the lace is not tied if you zoom in on the picture.

The only one that looks happy to be in that photo is the glove!

I think it's written into Manny' s contract that his glove always gets its own seat Ya Gotta G'love it

Congrats on a great pickup Bobby!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

That is fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    I think it's written into Manny' s contract that his glove always gets its own seat Ya Gotta G'love it

Congrats on a great pickup Bobby!

David,

That is hillarious. Thanks to all for your feedback.

Still working on the match. If anyone has pics of Manny with a blue Akadema glove, please post or email to hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks again, Bobby

Does any1 have any fielding gloves 2 sell?