Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

White Sox late 70's jersey info needed

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the size of the lettering on the White Sox jersey's from 76-81.....the infamous wild west jerseys that they wore shorts with.,....I need the size of the names, numbers on the uniforms(inches or mm/cm will work).....just the height of the letters and numbers...especially the players numbers on the backs of the jerseys....

Any info greatly appreciated,

Paul

Re: White Sox late 70's jersey info needed

Quote Originally Posted by scubadentist View Post
    Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the size of the lettering on the White Sox jersey's from 76-81.....the infamous wild west jerseys that they wore shorts with.,....I need the size of the names, numbers on the uniforms(inches or mm/cm will work).....just the height of the letters and numbers...especially the players numbers on the backs of the jerseys....

Any info greatly appreciated,

Paul
    forgot to incude my email to reply....scubadentist@yahoo.com

You gonna want to contact karamaxjoe, he's a member of this forum. He knows a lot about White Sox jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by grenda12 View Post
    You gonna want to contact karamaxjoe, he's a member of this forum. He knows a lot about White Sox jerseys.
    Thanks, I contacted him yesterday, hopefully he gets back to me, I have had a few emails pointing to Mike as the source for info on these jerseys....many thanks, Paul