Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Okay fess up everyone! Who took advantage of the Atlanta Braves sale today?

I just got an e-mail from the Braves this morning with the most incredible deals. Chipper Jones BP jersey $100.....Jackie Robinson Day jerseys only $50-$100. I wanted to get the Jones BP jersey along with the Kotchman & Infante JR Day jerseys for $100 each but they already sold out by the time I e-mailed Lisa back. Who here got some stuff from this sale? I'm sure the Braves have so many people on their game used list now that it's just impossible to get stuff for cheap anymore.

Re: Okay fess up everyone! Who took advantage of the Atlanta Braves sale today?

Not I.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

With a few more e-mail attempts trying to get anything, the only thing I could get left from the sale was the line-up card from my 18th birthday Braves vs. Nats for $25. I believe all JR Day jerseys were sold. Whoever got that Red Sox-Braves game used base for $50 got a hell of a deal!

Kyle,

I'm not on the braves list, so I didn't get anything. If you are in the market for jumping on these e-mails real quick, having a Blackberry your e-mail works out great. You get the email right away, no matter where you are or what you are doing. I've done business on the boat before and have scores a few of these quick act deals in the past this way.

Good luck,

John

Where do you sign up to be on the list.

I got one LineUp card. Very good prices and Lisa is great to deal with!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500