Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone ever buy a personalized Bat?

I'm thinking of ordering a personalized Sam bat just for hitting in the cage and fooling around.

http://www.sambat.com/products.aspx

Anyone ever order a pro model bat and have it personalized? Can you order Louisville Slugger pro model bats with your name on them? (not the gift shop ones)

thanks

Re: Anyone ever buy a personalized Bat?

Years ago I bought some bats from Louisville Slugger that were the model Don Mattingly used and they put my name on the barrel. I wrote the company and they were willing to do that for me. I don't know if they do that any more. You might go to their web site or maybe BMH can help.

I am going to get one from Old Hickory sometime soon
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

You can order personalized bats from anyone. I've ordered bats from Viper Bats, and really like them. LS bats are nice, but $ naturally. I like bamboo bats for BP as they are durable and feel just like wood. Though I have added some maples as of late, and as long as you don't catch one on the handle, are nice too.

Vipers are good, good prices too.

I have two personalized bats which I ordered from Xbats and Marucci. Most bat companies offer the option to add inscriptions.

I would love to know how to get a pro model Louisville or Rawlings bat with my name on it.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

I ordered inscribed bats from 3 different companies when I played in a 30+ wood bat league a while back. My favorite inscribed bats were from Young Bat Co., Official Pro Model Y10; I cranked out doubles with these bats on a regular basis, they were nice and solid in graining, balance and structure and finished the best of any bat I ordered.

Talbot Turnings also offered great inscribed bats. The Chesapeake Thunder model TT-60M was my weapon of choice. Good luck!

I purchased a personalized Diablo Bat, turned out great!

Rawlings personalized bats: http://www.rawlingsgear.com/custom-bats.asp

Louisville personalized bats: http://www.sluggergifts.com/

I emailed the gift shop at Louisville and they only offer personalized bats on the generic models from the gift store. I'm guessing these are not close to being as good as their pro model or pro stock bats.

I'd like to throw the Carolina Clubs hat into the ring. I've been using their bats the past several years (yes, they personalize). I don't know about anyone else's experience, but I've been pleased with the Lane family's service and quality of bats.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

rawlings and LS won't make anything with a specific length and weight, unless you are a pro.
    everyone else will. i ordered bats from max, marucci and hoosier. the first 2 are maple and feel great. the ball just pops off! the weight and length are right on too. the hoosier is yellow birch and it is perfect. there are knobless models.
    Name:  bats.JPG
Views: 1768
Size:  123.8 KB