Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Many Thanks to Andrew Lang

I asked Andrew if he could help my daughter meet a few Nationals to make her 7th birthday special. He obtained 2 field passes for us along with himself and his son and a couple of his friends. She meet/received autographs from/took pictures with Jim Riggleman, Wil Nieves, part of the TV crew and Screech (the mascot) just to name a few. We saw batting practice from the presidential club, went down on the field, and Andrew even provided my family of 5 with tickets in his suite. I will spend the rest of my life trying to repay such generosity. The biggest moment for myself came when Ronnie Belliard noticed I was wearing one of his gamers and came up and said, "that's a nice looking shirt." I felt like a kid as I talked with him and had him sign it. The icing on the cake was Andrew having Sarah's name displayed on the scoreboard as a birthday girl. Then the Nats came back from 6-0 to win. This world can use more people like Andrew- Thank you for a day my family and I will never forget!
    Attached Images Attached Images