Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Many Thanks to Andrew Lang

I asked Andrew if he could help my daughter meet a few Nationals to make her 7th birthday special. He obtained 2 field passes for us along with himself and his son and a couple of his friends. She meet/received autographs from/took pictures with Jim Riggleman, Wil Nieves, part of the TV crew and Screech (the mascot) just to name a few. We saw batting practice from the presidential club, went down on the field, and Andrew even provided my family of 5 with tickets in his suite. I will spend the rest of my life trying to repay such generosity. The biggest moment for myself came when Ronnie Belliard noticed I was wearing one of his gamers and came up and said, "that's a nice looking shirt." I felt like a kid as I talked with him and had him sign it. The icing on the cake was Andrew having Sarah's name displayed on the scoreboard as a birthday girl. Then the Nats came back from 6-0 to win. This world can use more people like Andrew- Thank you for a day my family and I will never forget!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Many Thanks to Andrew Lang

yes indeed Andrew is one of a kind. Its impossible to find people like him especially in this hobby.
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Thatta boy Andrew. Your a truely classy individual. I can only hope I have the oppurtunity to deal with you in some way. Keep up the good work.

Wow! Just shows why members of this forum have such high regard for Andrew.

Banned

Personally, I like the jersey you got more than the one Belliard is wearing!

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    I asked Andrew if he could help my daughter meet a few Nationals to make her 7th birthday special. He obtained 2 field passes for us along with himself and his son and a couple of his friends. She meet/received autographs from/took pictures with Jim Riggleman, Wil Nieves, part of the TV crew and Screech (the mascot) just to name a few. We saw batting practice from the presidential club, went down on the field, and Andrew even provided my family of 5 with tickets in his suite. I will spend the rest of my life trying to repay such generosity. The biggest moment for myself came when Ronnie Belliard noticed I was wearing one of his gamers and came up and said, "that's a nice looking shirt." I felt like a kid as I talked with him and had him sign it. The icing on the cake was Andrew having Sarah's name displayed on the scoreboard as a birthday girl. Then the Nats came back from 6-0 to win. This world can use more people like Andrew- Thank you for a day my family and I will never forget!
    Class act. No doubt on that. Love to hear stuff like this. I don't know the little girl, but thank you for making her day special Andrew (and her dad)...RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    Jim - Very nice of you to write this "thank you" note. So glad your family had a great time. A shame it rained and they didn't do outdoor BP, but so happy that 7 year old Sarah had a great birthday!

Here is the photo album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=623001a187
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Cool. I just sent a friend request to you. I've been on facebook since March. Connected to many friends from past and present. Look me up, Robert Koppel (Detroit area) for anyone on forum...

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Andrew I also sent you a Face Book Friend Request.

Thanks
    Geoff