Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why can't i post on the bat shipping records page?????

I have asked this question publicly once already and gotten zero response from the administrators.Please can someone answer me??
    jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Re: Why can't i post on the bat shipping records page?????

jon_8_us, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is the message i get

Quote Originally Posted by jon_8_us View Post
    I have asked this question publicly once already and gotten zero response from the administrators.Please can someone answer me??
    jon
    Hello Jon,

Sorry for the delayed response. I missed your earlier question. As per the membership subscription page, the ability to post in the 'Ask About Bat Shipping Records' forum is currently reserved for paid members. This is based on the fact that, given Vince Malta has been kind enough to let us post the bat player charts on our site for book purchasers, we didn't want to do anything that would potentially prevent sales of his book. That is, while we try to give as much information as possible on this site for free, we felt an obligation to Vince not to do anything that would potentially cannibalize sales of his book. While we can re-evaluate this once the book has been out for a while, we think it is the responsible thing to do right now.

Please feel free to let me know if that answers your question as well as if you have any others.

Sincerely,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hello Jon,

Sorry for the delayed response. I missed your earlier question. As per the membership subscription page, the ability to post in the 'Ask About Bat Shipping Records' forum is currently reserved for paid members. This is based on the fact that, given Vince Malta has been kind enough to let us post the bat player charts on our site for book purchasers, we didn't want to do anything that would potentially prevent sales of his book. That is, while we try to give as much information as possible on this site for free, we felt an obligation to Vince not to do anything that would potentially cannibalize sales of his book. While we can re-evaluate this once the book has been out for a while, we think it is the responsible thing to do right now.

Please feel free to let me know if that answers your question as well as if you have any others.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Makes perfect sense Chris.Thank you kindly for the response.

jon

Quote Originally Posted by jon_8_us View Post
    Makes perfect sense Chris.Thank you kindly for the response.

jon
    No Problem Jon. Again, I'm sorry for the delay in getting you a response. The delay was my fault, not the other administrators.

-Chris

Question How Do You Post in the Bat Shipping Records Forum

Can anyone tell me how to post in the Bat Shipping Records forum? I need some help with determining Octavio Dotel 1997, 1998, and 1999 LS bat shipping records. However, I am not allowed to post in that section of Game Used Universe. Can someone help me out?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: How Do You Post in the Bat Shipping Records Forum

You have to be a "Paying" member to have access to that. It is one of the benefits of that level of membership.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Alex Rodriguez Bat question/Not able to post on "bat shipping records"

Iam not sure why Iam unable to post on the bat shipping records?
    Can someone please post this question for me.

Thanks a lot!

Rudy

I want to ask what year(s) Alex Rodriguez was issued Block Letter (non signature model) black C271 bats while with the Mariners.
    If possible how many were issued and the length and weight.

Re: Alex Rodriguez Bat question/Not able to post on "bat shipping records"

From 1993-95

Total of 120pcs.

All 34in/31-32oz
    Brian Hillerich

Re: Alex Rodriguez Bat question/Not able to post on "bat shipping records"

Thanks alot!
    I appreciate it so much.

Rudy