Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Bagwell Game Used - Cleats Especially

Les,

I have stuck up for you in the past, but this is ridiculous. Not everything has to be a personal attack on here, so no need to add drama into things.

On the jersey, the one Howard offered you looks good. If you do take the time to review pictures, be sure to remember the triple color name and number. Many pictures will make the letters look further apart because the black and maroon don't show up well in the pictures and create an optical illusion. Also remember that sizes vary from year to year, even within years, and even moreso when going from one brand to the next or between game and BP jerseys.

With Howard himself, he has been around a long time, knows his stuff, and is a very trustworthy guy. I don't know, or care to know, who your secret dealer is. In comparing two opinions, there are not many that would EARN as much weight as Howard's. There are many in the hobby that see him as a go to guy and value his opinion.

That said, I can see how he would take offense to your comments about the jersey. When you question someone's item, it is also a personal attack on them; like saying "YOU are trying to sell me this bad jersey!". Can you see how that is? In the future, some friendly advice would be to reply by simply saying no thanks.

Take it for what it's worth, but I don't want to hear the complaining down the road when you buy a different jersey that ends up being bad.

Take care and don't sweat things,

John

Banned

Re: Bagwell Game Used - Cleats Especially

Bagwell did wear BP jerseys in Size 48 through 52 from 1996 to 2005. Jeff wore a tighter fitting jersey in BP, as many players do.

Thanks,