Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Bagwell Game Used - Cleats Especially

Hey There,

Does anybody have any Jeff Bagwell game-used items they are willing to part with, especially cleats? I also like oddball items, so if you have anything that's unique in terms of memorabilia, I would be interested. I also collect rare baseball cards, including Donruss Recollection Collection stuff.

Email me at lazukor@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Re: Bagwell Game Used - Cleats Especially

Frik-

I have a 2002 Bagwell pre-game/BP available. Majestic size 48 with the 0006 code on the interior wash tag. Great use-simply perfect jersey. Let me kow if interested.

Name:  DSCF3262.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  467.7 KB

Name:  DSCF3263.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  460.8 KB

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Thanks. Those letters look a bit close to one another, though. Looking for 1990s era jerseys, esp. with a Victory LOA.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Thanks. Thoseletters look a bit close to one another, though. Looking for 1990s era jerseys, esp. with a Victory LOA.
    Les-

What do you base your "letters" statement on?

The Bagwell I'm offering is perfect in every detail for a 2002 Astros pre-game, including the nameplate and spacing of the individual letetrs.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

funny you posted this i saw this website and was going to pm you. vintage bats has a bagwell bat. didnt look at it but thought youd be interested.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    Les-

What do you base your "letters" statement on?

The Bagwell I'm offering is perfect in every detail for a 2002 Astros pre-game, including the nameplate and spacing of the individual letetrs.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net
    I asked a dealer who is familiar with the Astros about this jersey, and he thought that the spacing was too close together. If you could prove him wrong with a style match or photo match, I would be interested to see that.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Hi Les,

I have a pair of early 90's Bagwell shoes. They're turf shoes, the white and neon yellow/green ones. His number on the back on each shoe...

Not quite sure if I want to get rid of them, but hey, the right offer might change my mind. Lemme know if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ndevlin View Post
    Hi Les,

I have a pair of early 90's Bagwell shoes. They're turf shoes, the white and neon yellow/green ones. His number on the back on each shoe...

Not quite sure if I want to get rid of them, but hey, the right offer might change my mind. Lemme know if you are interested.
    Can you send me an email with pics to lazukor@gmail.com?

Thanks,

Frik
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Okey Dokey, email sent

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I asked a dealer who is familiar with the Astros about this jersey, and he thought that the spacing was too close together. If you could prove him wrong with a style match or photo match, I would be interested to see that.
    Les-

You make a post seeking Bagwell equipment, I offer you a perfect 2002 pre-game, and your reply notes that the name on back is incorrect based upon a “dealers” opinion? Which well educated “dealer” assisted you in determining my Bagwell shirt has the spacing on the name too close together? Not only does this “dealer” have no idea what’s he’s making an opinion about, your post shows your complete lack of knowledge on Bagwell and Astros jerseys.

Did you even bother to TRY to research what the names on back of the Astros 2002 pre-games should look like by searching for a photo? Being an advanced Bagwell collector, don't you have photos of Bagwell or other Astros wearing their pre-games in 2002? The 2 photos below were located in less than 5 minutes on the web. Note the spacing, letter style and plate size-a perfect match in every way to my Bagwell jersey:

Name:  ASTROS 2002 1.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  98.8 KB

Name:  ASTROS 2002.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  96.1 KB

Les, in the future, I strongly suggest basing your opinion on facts, do your homework and find a new “dealer” friend who knows what he’s talking about before simply coming on this site and casting doubt on items you clearly have no idea or knowledge about.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net