Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What retirement? Favre coming back with Vikings

TriplexXxSports vbmenu_register("postmenu_154212", true);

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PREDICTION!! - FARVE IS COMING BACK AS A VIKING!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

You are definitely high now. The vike will be lucky, and I mean LUCKY to hit 8-8 this year. Look at the schedule -

Browns - WIN
    Lions - WIN
    49ers - LOSS
    Gay Bay - LOSS
    Rams - WIN
    Ravens - LOSS
    Steelers - LOSS
    Gay Bay - LOSS
    Detroit - WIN(?)
    Seattle - LOSS
    Bears - LOSS
    Cards - LOSS
    Bengals - WIN
    Panthers - WIN(?)
    Bears - LOSS
    Giants - LOSS

Good Luck!

Buy all-in-all Good F-in' riddance to Brett Fav-re!

Re: What retirement? Favre coming back with Vikings

I'm just happy Favre is back. I love his enthusiam for playing the game, he's fun to watch, he always makes it interesting.

Now I have something to be looking forward to this football season. I will watch a lot of games just to see Favre play.

Great move for the Vikes.....if they did it 10 years ago. When's the last time he won a big game? Whens the last time he threw less than 3 ints in a big game? Minn just set their franchise back a few years.

Vikings are definitely lucky to get him. I'm dissapointed however, with the way that Favre will be remembered. People will always remember him for this stupid game that he played, retired, playing, retired, maybe I'll come back, ok I'll come back now that camp is over. It's rediculous, how can you change your mind that many times. Ok, I get if you retire and then come back, that's reasonable. But this is over the top. Hopefully he plays until he's actually ready to be done, and is sure he's finished. That said, he is a great player, just should have been a little more sure when he makes important decisions.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

I'm not changing any predictions.

That pre-madonna can do what ever he likes and it won't make a bit of difference in the outcome.

Maybe he can use some of the 10-12 million he's getting and pick up some good health insurance, and a couple of receivers.

He did squat with the Jets, and will do even worse in Minnesota.

.....and so are the days of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by kellsox View Post
    Great move for the Vikes.....if they did it 10 years ago. When's the last time he won a big game? Whens the last time he threw less than 3 ints in a big game? Minn just set their franchise back a few years.
    kellsox,

You may be surprised. Brett Favre knows the Vikings offensive system. He will fit right in without missing a beat. If they can protect him, that's another plus. AND, if he's healthy, which he wasn't the last 5-6 games of last season, who knows?

Everyone has been under the misconception that Brett ONLY wanted to play for the Vikings because he wanted to stick him to it. Not true. An added bonus for him on the side, maybe......but he is familiar with their system, so there was no "re-learning a new offense".

Well see how it plays out. Brett Farve, with his talent and experience, is still one of the top 5 QB's in the game, so he definately gives the Vikes a chance to win it all NOW.

Talking Re: What retirement? Favre coming back with Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    pre-madonna

I'm sure Madonna would be very proud of her association with that bit of Italian.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    Vikings are definitely lucky to get him. I'm dissapointed however, with the way that Favre will be remembered. People will always remember him for this stupid game that he played, retired, playing, retired, maybe I'll come back, ok I'll come back now that camp is over. It's rediculous, how can you change your mind that many times. Ok, I get if you retire and then come back, that's reasonable. But this is over the top. Hopefully he plays until he's actually ready to be done, and is sure he's finished. That said, he is a great player, just should have been a little more sure when he makes important decisions.

When you are as great as Brett Favre is, and have accomplished what he has in his sport.......he's earned the right to do that, like it or not.

If he hadn't, he wouldn't be landing a job on a team, would he?

Banned

So Sage Rosenfels, Hows your Tuesday going? LOL

2 words: Who Cares...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com