Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some new Jason Giambi stuff....

..it's been a good week for Giambi Yankees stuff:

2006 Steiner/MEARS NYY game used road jersey (from 2006 opening road series in Oakland)

LVS M9 C243 game used bat:

and what the hell,a couple of signed pics from the beginning and end (hopefully not) of his career..

Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Re: Some new Jason Giambi stuff....

Nice Bat!

Banned

Joe,

Sweet pickups man. I have wanted that G 2006 Road because I was at opening day that year. I was going to buy it a long time ago but I ended up picking up something different. That jersey you got he homered in. Opening night in Oakland 2006, he hit a bomb!! Hopefully you'll pick up that throwback thats being auctioned off as well brotha! Keep representing! My uncle is picking me up a Giambi bobble head Friday in Oakland.

Aaron

2000mvpfan-I am really jealous of you.When i was adding to my collection i was always trying to get anything game used of his but just never could.The item i always went after was a bat as they seem cheaper than jerseys but still out of my range.I thought that he was going to give me his batting gloves after a game last season as he motioned to me that he would.But of course he did'nt.Well great looking giambi items-

Aaron-
    Thanks,man.The seller of that jersey had it for $499 a month ago-when G got released,he raised it to $599 or best offer.I sent him a BO of $400 and almost fell off my chair when he accepted it!That jersey went for $1880 in the 2007 Robert Edwards auction!Only thing I gotta get straightened out is that the MLB holo has it listed as being used at home against the Orioles..duh..its grey,not pinstriped.
    Joba-
    Just keep looking man,there's deals to be had-that bat only cost $99.The market for Giambi stuff is at the lowest I've seen it since 2005 so its a GREAT time to be taking advantage of people's disinterest in his gear..

Take care fellas-hope to be posting some more stuff soon,I got a few more things I'm looking at...

Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2000mvpfan great stuff!

I picked up a n auto'd Giambi A's bat from Tim (hofbats) a few months ago and it's probably the center of my collection.

JRD-
    Thanks...I think I saw that bat Tim had..nice one.Its a G174 isn't it?I seem to remember passing on it because I already had 2 signed,used G174s-one OAK one NYY..
    See,all it takes is one post and the Giambino fans are coming out of the woodwork!!

Peace,
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine is a H238

That's it...knew it was a model I already had.My H238 has a handle crack and an early Giambi auto just like yours.Only difference is yours has that nice flame finish..great bat!

Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine has a handle crack too....with ball marks on the other side of the label.