Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Here's a bit of a different one. When I was finishing grad school back in the early 90's I did an internship at the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association in their marketing office. They had this hang-up when doing an old timers type game that the first person to claim a number got it and the next person couldn't use it....like it was a real game. I always thought it was silly, fans want to see their heroes in the number they wore as players. Anyway, that's why it's #7.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

I was able to get Carlos Guillen to sign two of my game used bats tonight during his rehab assignment with the West Michigan Whitecaps.

awesome guillen bats & a very cool Kaline jersey too...all this tiger stuff is just GREAT!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

a nice pudge bat uncracked but authenticated for game use...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    That is pretty Dale!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Dale,

Did you get that pudge gamer I emailed you? Let me know, would love to see it.

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post
    Dale,

Did you get that pudge gamer I emailed you? Let me know, would love to see it.

-Tony
    Thank you, I did...the Yankee one....actually waiting for it to come in the mail.
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Added a 2010 (even though it's tagged 2009) with the Ernie Harwell patch. Need to save up and start the search for the jerseys with patches that I'd like to track down. ('99 home, '94 road, '97 home or road.)
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

I haven't been able to find any photos of Alan Trammell using a Kissimmee Stix bat. This is the second time I have seen one of these bats for sale. What is everyone's thinking on this bat? The seller claims it was purchased at the Dugout shop...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALAN-TRAMMELL-GA...efaultDomain_0

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    I haven't been able to find any photos of Alan Trammell using a Kissimmee Stix bat. This is the second time I have seen one of these bats for sale. What is everyone's thinking on this bat? The seller claims it was purchased at the Dugout shop...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALAN-TRAMMELL-GA...efaultDomain_0
    I was looking at that earlier...I honestly think its legit...but I have no fact or knowledge to back that up....just my gut feeling. He had a good description & he has sold some good tiger items over the years...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net