X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: My Tigers bats...

Originally posted by mattp
    Hey guys......I'm new to this forum and have been mainly collecting bats from the '84 team. However, they're currently hibernating in a Rubbermaid dumpster (some with socks) due to my roaming 2 1/2 year old son that currently likes to swing things. They'll all be back out in a few years, I hope. I'm still looking for a Kuntz, Allen, Jones, Earl, and Garbey if anyone has any leads. Thanks..............Matt
    Hey Matt,

What's your contact info? I've got something to ask you.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• frikativ54
      • Dec 2007

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Charlie Furbush 4th of July Stars and Stripes Hat and 2011 Tigers Nameplate

Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Comment

• mbrieve
        • Jul 2008

All these items already appear in this thread, but I had never photographed them all together. This is my Carlos Guillen game used collection. In these photos:

2010 Away helmet
        2006 Home helmet
        June 2, 2007 Road 1977 Throwback jersey worn vs. Cleveland Indians
        2007 Home jersey
        2006 Sam bat
        2006 Rawlings bat signed
        2008 Nokona bat signed

Comment

• russyurk
          • May 2008

I took my son to his first Tigers game back in July and of course I probably went overboard but that's the fun isn't it? As luck would have it, it was Negro League Weekend so many of the items reflect the celebration. I just picked up Don Kelly's uni along with first base from innings 1-6 and the dugout scorecard.

I got an e-mail from the Tigers just last week telling me the game we attended they took a special TagOramic image where you can zoom into any seat and tag yourself. Of course I zoomed in on the base and have a photo match to go along with it.
          Attached Files
          Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Comment

• mbrieve
            • Jul 2008

^^^Awesome!

Comment

• Shipp_96
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by russyurk
              I took my son to his first Tigers game back in July and of course I probably went overboard but that's the fun isn't it? As luck would have it, it was Negro League Weekend so many of the items reflect the celebration. I just picked up Don Kelly's uni along with first base from innings 1-6 and the dugout scorecard.

I got an e-mail from the Tigers just last week telling me the game we attended they took a special TagOramic image where you can zoom into any seat and tag yourself. Of course I zoomed in on the base and have a photo match to go along with it.
              I think it's pretty awesome you got all these items from this specific game you both attended, to share with your son in the future !

Comment

• spartanservitto
                • May 2010

Victor Martinez bat I had signed at DC Sports
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
                My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
                My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• spartanservitto
                  • May 2010

Alex Avila bat cracked last week vs KC, thanks to Rich I matched it to two home runs, the 8/24 bomb in Tampa, and the 8/27 homer vs Minn
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto

Comment

• spartanservitto
                    • May 2010

Alex Avila bat matched to his first and second home runs of the year. Again thanks to Rich making my Avila collection...

-Tony
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Tony Servitto

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                      • Jul 2010

Let's see some Tigers stuff, since they are kicking some @ss! Just picked up a Maggs bat (Used by Austin Jackson) a Boesch bat (Used by Austin Jackson) and a cork from Verlander's 20th win champagne celebration. GO TIGERS!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• tigerdale
                        • Dec 2007

What awesome tiger pickups!!!! Those are some fantastic items!!!
                        always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                        Thank you, Dale
                        tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• mbrieve
                          • Jul 2008

I purchased the following bats from tigerdale.

Tony Clark game used LVS, Ivan Rodriguez game used Marucci and Dmitri Young game issued Xbat. Dale also threw in a Cecil Fielder wristband as a surprise (it goes well with my GU Fielder bat) and I had actually been looking to get one of these.

The Clark bat is pounded with use and the backside of the barrel has a missing piece. The Pudge bat has minimal use but shows plenty of cleat marks and wear to the end of the barrel and knob. The Young bat is game issued with markings on the knob and end of the bat, but I thought the oversize knob was especially cool.

Let me say, you won't find a better guy in this hobby than Dale. This is the first transaction we have had between the two of us, but we have been corresponding for the last couple of years (if I have any Tiger GU questions, he is the first person I think of to ask). I have dealt with enough people that aren't considerate enough to return an e-mail that it is nice to connect with a person that is genuine and helpful even when it doesn't help them monetarily. I hope to deal with you again, Dale!

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by mbrieve
                            Let me say, you won't find a better guy in this hobby than Dale. This is the first transaction we have had between the two of us, but we have been corresponding for the last couple of years (if I have any Tiger GU questions, he is the first person I think of to ask). I have dealt with enough people that aren't considerate enough to return an e-mail that it is nice to connect with a person that is genuine and helpful even when it doesn't help them monetarily. I hope to deal with you again, Dale!
                            mbrieve I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Comment

• frikativ54
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Dach0sen0ne
                              mbrieve I couldn't have said it any better myself.
                              I agree myself. He's a great guy.
                              Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Comment

• spartanservitto
                                • May 2010

couldnt agree more, Dale is the best. I want to see his collection someday, he has amazing items.

-Tony
                                sigpic

Tony Servitto

Comment

Working...