• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dach0sen0ne
    • Jul 2010

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Originally posted by tigerdale
    Rich,
    just an amazing collection!!!! Its incredible how many other players bats Jackson has used....very impressive!!!
    Thanks Dale! OK, I rounded them all up for a group shot. These are all MLB authenticated for use by Austin Jackson. I'll call it a sub collection, in my collection.
    Attached Files

Comment

• tigerdale
      • Dec 2007

great photo Rich & just a very cool & unique collection!! Just think, before MLB authentication & high def TV, the majority of those bats, if not all of them, would have been marketed as the players bats whose name is on the barrell, not as a Jackson bat!!!
      always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
      Thank you, Dale
      tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• spartanservitto
        • May 2010

Rich, is that the jackson- inge, that was on ebay? Im glad you got it!

-Tony
        sigpic
        Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
        My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
        My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• mlupo
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by ifirocked
          Oldest item i have with an MLB hologram.

Hologram number GR010006 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under BALLS.
          Session Product Description: GAME USED BALL
          Session Name: AL 100TH ANNIVERSARY GAME -TIGERS
          Session Date: April 24, 2001
          Autographer:
          Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC
          Where did you find this? I have been looking for one of these for forever, either game used or just a retail version. There was one I saw pop up a year or two ago in a Tigers auction, but I forgot about the auction and never bid.

Comment

• larry bourget
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by mlupo
            Where did you find this? I have been looking for one of these for forever, either game used or just a retail version. There was one I saw pop up a year or two ago in a Tigers auction, but I forgot about the auction and never bid.
            Try Marc Himelstein, Detroit Tigers Authentics Manager, he had a couple boxes of them.

LB

Comment

• russyurk
              • May 2008

Originally posted by mlupo
              mlupo - there is one up on ebay right now, Tigers at White Six. I believe the BIN price is $50.
              Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
                Banned
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by larry bourget
                Try Marc Himelstein, Detroit Tigers Authentics Manager, he had a couple boxes of them.

LB
                Marc is a good guy.

Comment

• freddiefreeman5
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2011

I thought you Detroit fans might like this Delmon Young HR baseball.
                  I really think the Tigers got a good player in Young.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• jppopma
                    • Mar 2006

Did anyone notice Marc in the locker room spraying champagne along with the players?

I guess if you need to add a few extra bottles to sell, you need to do the dirty work yourself......just kidding.

Comment

• frikativ54
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by jppopma
                      Did anyone notice Marc in the locker room spraying champagne along with the players?

I guess if you need to add a few extra bottles to sell, you need to do the dirty work yourself......just kidding.
                      LOL! I don't have a TV, so I didn't see that. I'm assuming we will get sent some kind of a list within the next day or so. I'm really anxious to see what's being marketed.
                      Les Zukor
                      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                      (617) 682-0408

Comment

• russyurk
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by jppopma

I thought that was him, funny how he just "happen" to be in the camera shot.
                        Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Comment

• Mattingly85MVP

Hey all Tiger collectors...recently bought this on ebay as a shot in the dark, wondering if I have a game used, team issued, or just an authentic jersey. Regardless, I love these old 70/80's t-shirt jerseys which I've started collecting, just a great look to them
                          My hunch is that its just an issued jersey since there was no one on the 83' team that wore #38, but does anyone know what to make of it? Did the Tigers have names on the back of the road jerseys?
                          Thanks for any and all help
                          Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Mattingly85MVP
                            Hey all Tiger collectors...recently bought this on ebay as a shot in the dark, wondering if I have a game used, team issued, or just an authentic jersey. Regardless, I love these old 70/80's t-shirt jerseys which I've started collecting, just a great look to them
                            My hunch is that its just an issued jersey since there was no one on the 83' team that wore #38, but does anyone know what to make of it? Did the Tigers have names on the back of the road jerseys?
                            Thanks for any and all help
                            Yes, 1983 Tigers gamers (home and road) had NOBs. What you have is one of an unknown number of year tagged salesman's samples Wilson issued in 1983. Thee jerseys all have boxed year tags, but are absent of any other tagging information the team may normally use (set #, name, jersey number size) and styles which use NOBs in games do not have them (as is the case with this one). This Tigers jersey you have carries no set number nor an inventory number. Some were done with star player numbers (Phillies #14), others were common player numbers.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Mattingly85MVP

Thanks for the help Dave!

Comment

• Terrybar
                                • Jun 2010

Hello all,

I don't post much, but I thought these were kinda neat.

1999 TATC Misao Kida

Early 1970s Spring Training Jersey.

#47 Spring Training Jersey. No number change. Evidence of two nameplates (one long, one short). The shorter one was on the jersey longer.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...