Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DUTCH613
    • Mar 2012

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Welcome over from the dark side Dew! Good to have you as a new fan! I dont have any info on the jersey's in question but I thought you might have interest in the Delmon Game worn ALCS jersey the Tigers have up for auction currently (if you didn't know about it already). Good Luck!

-Ryan Greenlee
    Miguel Cabrera collector

Comment

• dietdew
      • Mar 2012

My bro has that one in his sights; he has a replica white that he wants to replace. It was a Dontrelle Willis that we picked up as soon as Delmon was traded, and then we had them heat press YOUNG onto it at Target Field a couple weeks later. I doubt they get that request too often. He picked up a Tigers Road jersey through the mlb.com auctions a few months ago. I'm a big fan of the Tigers Authentics and Auction sites; I wish the Twins had something along the lines of those. He has 4 or 5 different Twins gamers and 3 Rochester Redwings ones of Delmon's, so he needs to even his wardrobe out.

Originally posted by DUTCH613
      Welcome over from the dark side Dew! Good to have you as a new fan! I dont have any info on the jersey's in question but I thought you might have interest in the Delmon Game worn ALCS jersey the Tigers have up for auction currently (if you didn't know about it already). Good Luck!

-Ryan Greenlee
      Miguel Cabrera collector

Comment

• roar84
        • Feb 2012

Miguel Cabrera ALCS Game 2 Game Used Bat
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by roar84
          Nice bat! Do you happen to be Roar84 from mlb auctions?

Comment

• DUTCH613
            • Mar 2012

Amazing bat and Pmatch Roar! Congrats!

Comment

• DUTCH613
              • Mar 2012

Miguel's SAM from his 1st at bat, opening day 2012. Thank you so much to Tigerdale for pointing me in the right direction and being such a great advocate for the hobby in general!
              Attached Files

Comment

• roar84
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Dach0sen0ne
                Nice bat! Do you happen to be Roar84 from mlb auctions?
                No, when I registered on the mlb auctions the name was taken. I just recently won a Cabrera Game Issued jersey on the Tigers auction that I will have to get pics posted.

Comment

• roar84
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DUTCH613
                  Miguel's SAM from his 1st at bat, opening day 2012. Thank you so much to Tigerdale for pointing me in the right direction and being such a great advocate for the hobby in general!
                  Nice Bat!! Glad that you were able to get it. I was fortunate to be at the Opening Day game two rows behind the Tigers Dugout and watched Cabrera shatter the bat. I was able to get some photos of him at bat before he broke the bat. I have attached the photos. I you want a larger size please let me know.

I am sure there are other pics you can photomatch with these should help.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• xmartyx
                    • Jun 2010

Marc will be able to dine on steak dinners all month thanks to you!!

Comment

• DUTCH613
                      • Mar 2012

Nice Bat!! Glad that you were able to get it. I was fortunate to be at the Opening Day game two rows behind the Tigers Dugout and watched Cabrera shatter the bat. I was able to get some photos of him at bat before he broke the bat. I have attached the photos. I you want a larger size please let me know.

Thank you very much for shooting me those pics Roar.! They are saved! Much appreciated. My next task is to figure out how everyone Photo-matches their bats the way you had your Miguel SAM matched side by side detailing similar characteristics. It looks perfect like that!. (If you ever have time, can you shoot me some extra pics of your SAM?, would love to check it out in more detail!!) Thanks again Roar.

Ryan Greenlee
                      greenlee.ryan at yahoo
                      Miguel Cabrera Collector

Comment

• DUTCH613
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by xmartyx
                        Marc will be able to dine on steak dinners all month thanks to you!!
                        Haha Marty!
                        I was happy to purchase this one from him, but ya- Filet is on me this weekend!!!

Ryan Greenlee

Comment

• DUTCH613
                          • Mar 2012

Oh ya, I forgot to mention in my last, NICE OPENING DAY SEATS!!

Comment

• swainer
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                            If you have the means of posting pics, do so on this thread. The Forum has numerous Tiges bat and equipment collectors who can advise you.

Dave Miedema
                            Thanks Dave! I will try to put up some pics this weekend. It doesn't show heavy use (hardly any at all) but I'll put it up anyway.

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!!
                            Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• R_Aaronson
                              • Jul 2011

I know this is not from his Tigers days, but it just came in the mail today and it's my favorite piece of his I have (to date) so I thought I'd post it:

2003 NLCS Miguel Cabrera GU Rookie Bat

-Randy
                              Attached Files

Comment

• xmartyx
                                • Jun 2010

I put some bids in on that. When I saw the ending price, I thought the seller was schill bidding it. Congrats. Nice bat.

Comment

Working...