Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironmanfan
    • Sep 2005

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

My Tigers collection also includes a GU road batting helmet and two bats from Billy's brief tenure with the Tigers, but here is a road jersey that I picked up from a Tigers auction a couple months ago..

Comment

• tigerdale
      • Dec 2007

Francisco Corderos jersey worn in the final game at tiger stadium...he pitched in that game too...in the next few weeks i hope to post a photo of my 2006 collection...(plus a mlb authenticated brandon inge HR ball)
      Attached Files
      always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
      Thank you, Dale
      tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• Frink
        • Jun 2007

Wow. Some absolutely-awesome stuff. Holy cow.

I think my favorite, besides the Fielder jersey, is the Venezuelan Cabrera gamer. That's beautiful.

Tigerdale, may I ask how you came by the '99 Cordero? I'd just like to try to find any regular-season home with the patch still on. I have a BP of Todd Jones, but I'd really like a regular. The only one I've seen available is on a website where some crackpot is trying to get $700 out of an Encarnacion. All of the rest I've seen have the patches removed.

Comment

• tigerdale
          • Dec 2007

the Cordero came from the tigers auction site only about 3 months ago.....it is psa/dna authenticated too. I remember reading an article after the last game at tiger stadium how the tigers had brought in psa/dna to authenticated balls, jerseys, hats, etc...I waited 10 years to get one of those!!
          always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
          Thank you, Dale
          tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• tigerdale
            • Dec 2007

various locker tags....trying to get all different styles & seasons....
            Attached Files
            Thank you, Dale
            tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• larry bourget
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Frink
              Wow. Some absolutely-awesome stuff. Holy cow.

I think my favorite, besides the Fielder jersey, is the Venezuelan Cabrera gamer. That's beautiful.

Tigerdale, may I ask how you came by the '99 Cordero? I'd just like to try to find any regular-season home with the patch still on. I have a BP of Todd Jones, but I'd really like a regular. The only one I've seen available is on a website where some crackpot is trying to get $700 out of an Encarnacion. All of the rest I've seen have the patches removed.
              LL, Here's 3 Tiger home 1999 jerseys, all original, i obtained from then Tigers Authentics Manager Steve Graus in 2007.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Frink
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by tigerdale
                the Cordero came from the tigers auction site only about 3 months ago.....it is psa/dna authenticated too. I remember reading an article after the last game at tiger stadium how the tigers had brought in psa/dna to authenticated balls, jerseys, hats, etc...I waited 10 years to get one of those!!
                Holy cow! That's awesome. ... and good news, as it means there are some floating around out there somewhere. I may need to check with Himelstein.

Comment

• Frink
                  • Jun 2007

Originally posted by larry bourget
                  LL, Here's 3 Tiger home 1999 jerseys, all original, i obtained from then Tigers Authentics Manager Steve Graus in 2007.
                  Ha ha! Wow. I figured I should've asked you, Larry.

Comment

• Tigerfan
                    • Feb 2007

Great to see all the tiger items.
                    I have an extensive collection of older just Tiger items,LVS bats, caps, and a few jerseys including a flannel worn by Paul Foytack from 58-59.Really want to post pictures but camera is not working.
                    really neat to see everyone's Tiger collections.
                    Hopefully will get camera fixed soon.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Bob

Comment

• TigerSteve
                      • Jan 2008

Here are most of the things I have out to photograph. I posted my Polanco bats earlier in this thread. Here is the rest of my Polanco stuff. I'm looking for a cheap pair of cleats still.

-Locker Tags (anyone has any I dont have listed on here please contact me)
                      -Jerseys 09Negro League/ 09 Jackie Robinson/ 07 Home
                      - Base and Batting Helmet
                      - Polanco and Granderson Batting Gloves
                      - Champagne bottles from 06 playoffs 3 are signed by Polanco, Zumaya, Verlander

-Also have a HR ball, a few hats, and the rest of the Negro Leagues Uniform

-Steve
                      shortyx517@hotmail.com
                      Attached Files

Comment

• TigerSteve
                        • Jan 2008

Non Polanco items.
                        -Bats Cabrera, Pudge, Ordonez, Guillen, Granderson, Laird, Galarraga, Porcello(only used 2 bats this year and he kept the other one)
                        -Lineup Cards from Rick Porcellos 1st mlb win and 1st mlb hit and rbi games
                        -Other Locker Tags
                        -Polanco HR balls/ Game used ball from Brandon Inges 100th Hr game /
                        -Game used ball from Rick Porcellos 1st mlb win. Got all 6 that were authenticad after the game from Seattle.
                        -Granderson cleats

Thats all I have photos of. Have a few more good misc items and a few things from Tiger Stadium that are packed up at the moment.

-Steve
                        shortyx517@hotmail.com
                        Attached Files

Comment

• NYCrulesU
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2009

I like that Cabrera locker tag. If it ever becomes available please let me know. If you have an email, please leave it and I will contact you.

Comment

• kingjammy24
                            • Nov 2005

from the 1990 51 HR season:

rudy.

Comment

• larry bourget
                              • Nov 2005

rare orange # 20 MickeyTettleton 1993 BP jersey
                              Attached Files

Comment

• tigerdale
                                • Dec 2007

just awesome stuff everyone...awesome!! What a cool signed fielder bat...who was the signed to?? great bat!!
                                Thank you, Dale
                                tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

Working...