Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

My Tigers collection also includes a GU road batting helmet and two bats from Billy's brief tenure with the Tigers, but here is a road jersey that I picked up from a Tigers auction a couple months ago..

Francisco Corderos jersey worn in the final game at tiger stadium...he pitched in that game too...in the next few weeks i hope to post a photo of my 2006 collection...(plus a mlb authenticated brandon inge HR ball)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Wow. Some absolutely-awesome stuff. Holy cow.

I think my favorite, besides the Fielder jersey, is the Venezuelan Cabrera gamer. That's beautiful.

Tigerdale, may I ask how you came by the '99 Cordero? I'd just like to try to find any regular-season home with the patch still on. I have a BP of Todd Jones, but I'd really like a regular. The only one I've seen available is on a website where some crackpot is trying to get $700 out of an Encarnacion. All of the rest I've seen have the patches removed.

the Cordero came from the tigers auction site only about 3 months ago.....it is psa/dna authenticated too. I remember reading an article after the last game at tiger stadium how the tigers had brought in psa/dna to authenticated balls, jerseys, hats, etc...I waited 10 years to get one of those!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

various locker tags....trying to get all different styles & seasons....
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by Frink View Post
    Wow. Some absolutely-awesome stuff. Holy cow.

I think my favorite, besides the Fielder jersey, is the Venezuelan Cabrera gamer. That's beautiful.

Tigerdale, may I ask how you came by the '99 Cordero? I'd just like to try to find any regular-season home with the patch still on. I have a BP of Todd Jones, but I'd really like a regular. The only one I've seen available is on a website where some crackpot is trying to get $700 out of an Encarnacion. All of the rest I've seen have the patches removed.
    LL, Here's 3 Tiger home 1999 jerseys, all original, i obtained from then Tigers Authentics Manager Steve Graus in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    the Cordero came from the tigers auction site only about 3 months ago.....it is psa/dna authenticated too. I remember reading an article after the last game at tiger stadium how the tigers had brought in psa/dna to authenticated balls, jerseys, hats, etc...I waited 10 years to get one of those!!
    Holy cow! That's awesome. ... and good news, as it means there are some floating around out there somewhere. I may need to check with Himelstein.

Quote Originally Posted by larry bourget View Post
    LL, Here's 3 Tiger home 1999 jerseys, all original, i obtained from then Tigers Authentics Manager Steve Graus in 2007.
    Ha ha! Wow. I figured I should've asked you, Larry.

Great to see all the tiger items.
    I have an extensive collection of older just Tiger items,LVS bats, caps, and a few jerseys including a flannel worn by Paul Foytack from 58-59.Really want to post pictures but camera is not working.
    really neat to see everyone's Tiger collections.
    Hopefully will get camera fixed soon.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Bob

Here are most of the things I have out to photograph. I posted my Polanco bats earlier in this thread. Here is the rest of my Polanco stuff. I'm looking for a cheap pair of cleats still.

-Locker Tags (anyone has any I dont have listed on here please contact me)
    -Jerseys 09Negro League/ 09 Jackie Robinson/ 07 Home
    - Base and Batting Helmet
    - Polanco and Granderson Batting Gloves
    - Champagne bottles from 06 playoffs 3 are signed by Polanco, Zumaya, Verlander

-Also have a HR ball, a few hats, and the rest of the Negro Leagues Uniform

-Steve
    shortyx517@hotmail.com