Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Awesome pick ups guys! Let's keep this thread going strong! Love the Tigres jerseys a whole lot, glad I was able to get one.

Great items!! Tony, those are some sweet jerseys!!! Rich, another great AJ helmet!! Joe, four awesome postseason Hunter items....that's a grand slam!! It's amazing looking back thru this thread the amount of Tiger history that's shown. I guess if the Tigers don't preserve it....we will!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Max Scherzer Game Used Batting Helmet from his RBI Double on August 24 2013 against the Mets. First hit for Max since 2009 and a great game between All-Star Starting Pitchers. This was Max's favorite moment of the 2013 regular season.
    Here is an article about it: http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ss...e_2013_me.html
    Also, here is a link with a video of his hit and the reactions of the players in the dugout:http://www.blessyouboys.com/2013/8/2...ey-mets-tigers

I just need to get a good full size pic of him hitting to display with the helmet.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by roar84 View Post
    Max Scherzer Game Used Batting Helmet from his RBI Double on August 24 2013 against the Mets.
    That is an awesome Max Scherzer helmet!!! I know you ponied up for that one too because I was watching it in the auction. Great pickup!!!

Here is a more obscure Tiger Homerun Combo. Matt Tuiasosopo's last homerun ball and bat hit while a Tiger on July 27th 2013. Went to straightaway centerfield and bounced back out of the shrubs. Bat was broken on an RBI single 4 days later.

Alex Avila hit his 2nd homerun of 2013 and his 42nd career overall with this bat on 4/9/2013. Happy to add this to my collection!

Another great hr bat Joe!

Nice to see another Avila home run bat ! Great bat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Jhonny Peraltas bat he cracked on his 6th inning RBI single in the ALCS game 1 which was the only run in a 1-0 Tigers victory. The ball is the actual single he hit in the 6th also. This also turned out to be Peraltas last RBI as a Tiger. This bat was also matched to Peraltas 3 run home run vs Oakland in the ALDS.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Great pickup Dale! The fact it was a 1-0 game makes it even cooler. I think we're gonna miss him.

Just got my Avisail Garcia World Series helmet signed (Big thumbs up for SidsGraphs in Chicago). Also picked up his ALDS bat off of the bay. Threw in a pic of the ALCS bat that I already had. Wish we still had this guy.