Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Quote Originally Posted by Frink View Post
    Hey fellas!

I recently picked up a 2011 Verlander Game-Issued from Himelstein (with the Sparky patch and inventory tag for $400), but I'm confused and concerned by the wash code tag. It's Cool Base, so i would've expected it to be wash code 0063. Instead, I've got 0630. Has anyone ever seen this code before? Should I be concerned?

In addition, the Majestic tag on the tail has Jim Schmackel's initials, followed by an "N". Does anyone know what that might've been intended to indicate?

Thanks for any help.

Larry
    I remember seeing a discussion on this before, and I believe the "N" indicates that it was "not used" or "non use". Could be wrong though.
    At $400, that's a pretty nice alternative to an actual gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by xmartyx View Post
    I remember seeing a discussion on this before, and I believe the "N" indicates that it was "not used" or "non use". Could be wrong though.
    At $400, that's a pretty nice alternative to an actual gamer.
    This is exactly correct. I think there is a more thorough discussion of this a few pages back in this thread. I think it was around this time last year.

I picked a Verlander as well. Mine is 0063 wash tag but has an R after the 0063. I thought maybe it meant road due to it being a road jersey but my Boesch road from this year does not have it, just says 0063. The "N" means "N"ot used. Jim puts that on all the issued jerseys they sell so people don't inscribe his initials and sell them on eBay or somewhere else. Kinda good of him to do if you ask me. Too many shady people out there today selling fakes!!
    RYAN

Cool, thanks guys. That clears up the "N", but can anyone shed any light on the wash code 0630? I can't find any information about it on the web. I've never seen it or heard of it before.

I just went through my jerseys. None have that wash code. I've never seen or heard of it either. Maybe you can ask Marc and he could somehow find out. Sometimes he's cool about that kinda stuff and sometimes not so much...it came from the clubhouse so I wouldn't be too concerned but it's definitely not common.
    RYAN

BUMP...new additions added soon.

Gary Sheffield and Ivan Rodriguez game used bats

Pretty excited to add a 1999 TATC jersey to my collection.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Thanks Dale! OK, I rounded them all up for a group shot. These are all MLB authenticated for use by Austin Jackson. I'll call it a sub collection, in my collection.

Very nice and mlb auth. a plus plus plus.....

If your in the Market for very affordable Detroit Tigers game used, i have many jersey's from 93,95,96,97,99,2000,2001,2005,2007, ALL ORIGINAL, with No name or number changes, with hand signed Tigers L.O.A's.

You want find a better selection Anywhere else NOW. Very affordable.

EVERYTHING MUST GO !

larry.bourget@sympatico.ca