Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=178734119

Turn ahead the clock Tigers jersey is listed for next weeks Tigers auctions.
    Should be interesting, they've been going for around $320-$350 the last year or so. The suppy has to be running out about now.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Just got back from Spring Training, and I ended up getting a couple nice pieces for my collection. The first day I got a pair of Prince Fielder game used batting gloves. The second day I got another Prince Fielder batting glove. On the last day of my trip, I added Prince Fielder's very first game-used broken bat as a Detroit Tiger.

These don't have Fielder's usual "Fielder" stitched into the wristband, but I watched him pull them out of his back pocket and give them to me, so I don't care. Plus, there is photos of him wearing them as well.

I've found pictures of this bat still intact on Getty, but if anyone can get a photo of it breaking, that would be great. It was broke on March 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by xmartyx View Post
    Just got back from Spring Training, and I ended up getting a couple nice pieces for my collection. The first day I got a pair of Prince Fielder game used batting gloves. The second day I got another Prince Fielder batting glove. On the last day of my trip, I added Prince Fielder's very first game-used broken bat as a Detroit Tiger.

These don't have Fielder's usual "Fielder" stitched into the wristband, but I watched him pull them out of his back pocket and give them to me, so I don't care. Plus, there is photos of him wearing them as well.

I've found pictures of this bat still intact on Getty, but if anyone can get a photo of it breaking, that would be great. It was broke on March 10th.
    Awesome bat! How did you manage to acquire that?

Awesome bat! How did you manage to acquire that?
    I talked to Fielder about it a few days before, and I've gotten to know the right people. Pretty pumped to have added it to my collection. I can only imagine how much they are going to be asking for Fielder's items in the email list.

I just picked up Bobby Seay's Negro League throwback worn on August 1, 2009 at Cleveland. Bobby was the winning pitcher that day.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

nice jersey Russ!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by xmartyx View Post
    I talked to Fielder about it a few days before, and I've gotten to know the right people. Pretty pumped to have added it to my collection. I can only imagine how much they are going to be asking for Fielder's items in the email list.
    Probably not nearly as much as in Milwaukee. I've never seen inflated prices like those, even from the Tigers.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Another item for my Jackson collection, it's Leyland's Batting order card from Austin Jackson's MLB debut. It's filled out and signed by Jim Lelyand. I'd like to thank Tigerdale for allowing me to have this in my collection, he is an awesome person and once again I owe him big time.

Another item for my Jackson collection, it's Leyland's Batting order card from Austin Jackson's MLB debut. It's filled out and signed by Jim Lelyand. I'd like to thank Tigerdale for allowing me to have this in my collection, he is an awesome person and once again I owe him big time.
    Tigerdale is great. Congrats on the pickup!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Hi everyone. This is my second post. I have really enjoyed reading through past posts and checking out all of your amazing game used items. I am a huge Tigers fan and a Miguel Cabrera collector. I also have just began collecting Prince Fielder items. Here are a few: Cabrera/Prince Bats, Cabrera Game worn jersey.