Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Love the Cabrera items , I collect his bats myself and jus picked a sam like your 05 from Hollywood collectibles, sweet items.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Thanks so much Tony. I love the photo matched MLB Auth Miggy SAM you have posted. Great bat! Congrats!

Hey Dutch613, can you contact Bob at skyking442@hotmail.com?

Thanks
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

I contacted Bob. Real nice guy. Thanks!
    -Ryan Greenlee

Here's some Cabrera bats...4 different brands...the top Xbat is from his rookie season in Florida...the other 3 are Tiger gamers from 2008 & 2009...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Wow Dale.! Great bat's. If you have any tips on finding Cabrera bat's like these PLEASE let me know. I'm newer to collecting and find it very difficult to find them (especially MLB AUTH like you have). Congrats on your collection!

Ryan Greenlee
    greenlee.ryan@yahoo.com

Danny Worth's St. Patrick's Day jersey and hat, both MLB authenticated.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Any Lance Parrish game used jersey/bats out there? I've been a fan of the Big Wheel since I was a little one. I have a game used jersey when he was a coach back in 2000 and a bat that I have no idea if it is game used or not.

Thanks!

John

Banned

Exclamation Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Quote Originally Posted by swainer View Post
    Any Lance Parrish game used jersey/bats out there? I've been a fan of the Big Wheel since I was a little one. I have a game used jersey when he was a coach back in 2000 and a bat that I have no idea if it is game used or not.

Thanks!

John
    If you have the means of posting pics, do so on this thread. The Forum has numerous Tiges bat and equipment collectors who can advise you.

Dave Miedema

Did anyone pick up the Craig Monroe 2002 bp jersey from the Leaving the Hobby Sale - Over 600 Jerseys Available thread? Does anyone have the Delmon Young St. Patrick's Day jersey from this year? I know this is the wrong forum for this, but I figured more Tigers guys would see it here.

My bro and I are lifelong Twins fans who got on board with the Tigers last year when our favorite current player, Delmon Young, got traded over. It's a lot easier being a Tigers fan. I would wager my daughter is one of the very few Tigers Kids Club members in the great state of North Dakota. Here is my lone Tigers used purchase so far: