Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Welcome over from the dark side Dew! Good to have you as a new fan! I dont have any info on the jersey's in question but I thought you might have interest in the Delmon Game worn ALCS jersey the Tigers have up for auction currently (if you didn't know about it already). Good Luck!

-Ryan Greenlee
    Miguel Cabrera collector

My bro has that one in his sights; he has a replica white that he wants to replace. It was a Dontrelle Willis that we picked up as soon as Delmon was traded, and then we had them heat press YOUNG onto it at Target Field a couple weeks later. I doubt they get that request too often. He picked up a Tigers Road jersey through the mlb.com auctions a few months ago. I'm a big fan of the Tigers Authentics and Auction sites; I wish the Twins had something along the lines of those. He has 4 or 5 different Twins gamers and 3 Rochester Redwings ones of Delmon's, so he needs to even his wardrobe out.

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCH613 View Post
    Welcome over from the dark side Dew! Good to have you as a new fan! I dont have any info on the jersey's in question but I thought you might have interest in the Delmon Game worn ALCS jersey the Tigers have up for auction currently (if you didn't know about it already). Good Luck!

-Ryan Greenlee
    Miguel Cabrera collector

Miguel Cabrera ALCS Game 2 Game Used Bat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by roar84 View Post
    Nice bat! Do you happen to be Roar84 from mlb auctions?

Amazing bat and Pmatch Roar! Congrats!

Miguel's SAM from his 1st at bat, opening day 2012. Thank you so much to Tigerdale for pointing me in the right direction and being such a great advocate for the hobby in general!

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Nice bat! Do you happen to be Roar84 from mlb auctions?
    No, when I registered on the mlb auctions the name was taken. I just recently won a Cabrera Game Issued jersey on the Tigers auction that I will have to get pics posted.

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCH613 View Post
    Miguel's SAM from his 1st at bat, opening day 2012. Thank you so much to Tigerdale for pointing me in the right direction and being such a great advocate for the hobby in general!
    Nice Bat!! Glad that you were able to get it. I was fortunate to be at the Opening Day game two rows behind the Tigers Dugout and watched Cabrera shatter the bat. I was able to get some photos of him at bat before he broke the bat. I have attached the photos. I you want a larger size please let me know.

I am sure there are other pics you can photomatch with these should help.

Marc will be able to dine on steak dinners all month thanks to you!!

Nice Bat!! Glad that you were able to get it. I was fortunate to be at the Opening Day game two rows behind the Tigers Dugout and watched Cabrera shatter the bat. I was able to get some photos of him at bat before he broke the bat. I have attached the photos. I you want a larger size please let me know.

I am sure there are other pics you can photomatch with these should help.
    Thank you very much for shooting me those pics Roar.! They are saved! Much appreciated. My next task is to figure out how everyone Photo-matches their bats the way you had your Miguel SAM matched side by side detailing similar characteristics. It looks perfect like that!. (If you ever have time, can you shoot me some extra pics of your SAM?, would love to check it out in more detail!!) Thanks again Roar.

Ryan Greenlee
    greenlee.ryan at yahoo
    Miguel Cabrera Collector