Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Quote Originally Posted by vdsporty25 View Post
    Here is a pic of a few of my Detroit Tiger bats.....Will get some more pics up soon.
    Here is a better pic of some of the bats I picked up from this summer as well as Cabrera's 09 WBC Jersey...

Left to Right (Everett, Grandy, Santiago, Clete, Miggy, Dusty, Everett ST bat, Laird ST bat, Josh Anderson, Porcello, Verlander)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

I also was lucky enough to pick up the first Cabrera Batting helmet that was made available this year by Marc....enjoy...
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

My Tigers collection also includes a GU road batting helmet and two bats from Billy's brief tenure with the Tigers, but here is a road jersey that I picked up from a Tigers auction a couple months ago..

Francisco Corderos jersey worn in the final game at tiger stadium...he pitched in that game too...in the next few weeks i hope to post a photo of my 2006 collection...(plus a mlb authenticated brandon inge HR ball)
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Wow. Some absolutely-awesome stuff. Holy cow.

I think my favorite, besides the Fielder jersey, is the Venezuelan Cabrera gamer. That's beautiful.

Tigerdale, may I ask how you came by the '99 Cordero? I'd just like to try to find any regular-season home with the patch still on. I have a BP of Todd Jones, but I'd really like a regular. The only one I've seen available is on a website where some crackpot is trying to get $700 out of an Encarnacion. All of the rest I've seen have the patches removed.

the Cordero came from the tigers auction site only about 3 months ago.....it is psa/dna authenticated too. I remember reading an article after the last game at tiger stadium how the tigers had brought in psa/dna to authenticated balls, jerseys, hats, etc...I waited 10 years to get one of those!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

various locker tags....trying to get all different styles & seasons....
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    the Cordero came from the tigers auction site only about 3 months ago.....it is psa/dna authenticated too. I remember reading an article after the last game at tiger stadium how the tigers had brought in psa/dna to authenticated balls, jerseys, hats, etc...I waited 10 years to get one of those!!
    Holy cow! That's awesome. ... and good news, as it means there are some floating around out there somewhere. I may need to check with Himelstein.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Dale - GREAT JERSEY! Can you post pictures of the tagging and PSA/DNA authentication for future reference? Thanks.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Here are my four Jack Hannahan jerseys from 2006. He was only up for a week or so and only got into 3 games. The untagged road and one of the home jerseys' lettering and wash tags show very light use (probably from one wash). What is interesting is when I got him to sign one of the jerseys at a game, he said he had kept some of his Tigers jerseys, but I can't see why the Tigers would issue a mid-season callup more than 2 jerseys of each style. I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Chris
    Always looking for Jack Hannahan or St. Paul Saints gamers:

www.jackhannahan.webs.com