Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nomo121
    • May 2009

Detroit Tigers GU

Tigers are hanging on, hopefully Huff will provide some run support. I'd love to see Tiger fans stuff.
    I'll start with a few locker tags (Bonderman from this year and last year's Spring Training, Laird's and Willis' tags as well). I've frame the tags w/ some auto jersey's I have.
    I'd love to see some Cecil Fielder tributes. (I need some ideas, I have a jersey, bat and ball).
    Attached Files
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

from one tiger fan to another..........nice stuff!! Looks great!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• mbrieve
      • Jul 2008

I only have pictures of a few of my items right now, I may be able to get a few more things up later this week.

Carlos Guilen 07 jersey

Carlos Guillen bat collection

Magglio Ordonez bat

Comment

• nomo121
        • May 2009

Nice bats. I have a Fielder, Tettleton, Catalanotto, Kreuter, Fryman bats as well.

Comment

• vdsporty25
          • Feb 2009

Here is a pic of a few of my Detroit Tiger bats.....Will get some more pics up soon.
          Attached Files
          Thanks a lot
          Josh

Comment

• Rob L
            • Nov 2005

Not necessarily a Tiger's Fan, just a Troy Percival collector. Here are some of his Tiger jerseys:
            Attached Files
            Rob L
            loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• larry bourget
              • Nov 2005

Big Daddy
              Attached Files

Comment

• xpress34
                • Sep 2008

Not necessarily a 'Tigers Fan', but a baseball fan in general, so I have a couple of Tigers pieces in the collection:

This one came to me with the background info on it as having been used either in a episode of Magnum P.I. - OR - in Mr. Baseball when Selleck comes back to the US as the Manager of the Tigers. Either way, I think It's a great piece:

But this one is one of the CROWN JEWELS of my Collection... I watched this hat for TWO MONTHS on eBay, but was skittish of the 'Detroit Tigers, Inc.' cert since most clubs are listed as Detroit Tigers Baseball Club, Inc. etc.

I finally did a Google search on Detroit Tigers, Inc, and it took me to the Tigers Home Page!!! I searched the guys name on the COA and he is (or was - not sure if he still is) the Equipment Manager on the Tigers Page.

I immediately went back and dropped the requested $74.99 opening bid and won it for that amount with $5.00 s/h...

An AUTOGRAPHED (and INSCRIBED)... GAME USED (from his LAST Season in MLB)... WITH the 1994 '125th Anniversary Pin' still attached on the back.... HALL of FAMER's Cap...

George 'SPARKY' Anderson:

I've enjoyed everyone else's pics... I hope you like mine as well...

- Chris

Comment

• nomo121
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by larry bourget
                  Big Daddy
                  Larry, GREAT Jersey. I have an autographed store jersey of his that I"m going to have framed up. I want to get a Big Daddy Gamer one day. Do you have other Fielder Items? I'd love to see them if you do. Nomo121@aol.com

Comment

• TigerSteve
                    • Jan 2008

I have waaay to much stuff to post since my whole collection is basically Tigers. The main player I collect is Polanco. Here are my bats.

-Steve
                    Attached Files

Comment

• nomo121
                      • May 2009

That is some bat collection. How do you display them? I have bat racks in my hallway that leads to my office.

Comment

• skyking26
                        • Dec 2005

Hey guys - nice to see the Tiger stuff. Most know me here as a Kingman/McGwire/Thome/Dunn guy...a player collector. I also collect bats and auto's items from the championship Tigers teams...

RK
                        ROBERT KOPPEL
                        Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
                        and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• tigerdale
                          • Dec 2007

what awesome items....that fielder jersey....GREAT.............all those polanco bats....what a collection...........the hats.......I have to get my camera out soon & be a part of this...awesome stuff everyone!!
                          always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                          Thank you, Dale
                          tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• Frink
                            • Jun 2007

Beautiful stuff, fellas. I'll try to post pictures of my own tonight. I love to see stuff from fellow Tiger enthusiasts!

Comment

• larry bourget
                              • Nov 2005

Mr. Tiger

Comment

Working...