Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

Detroit Tigers GU

Tigers are hanging on, hopefully Huff will provide some run support. I'd love to see Tiger fans stuff.
    I'll start with a few locker tags (Bonderman from this year and last year's Spring Training, Laird's and Willis' tags as well). I've frame the tags w/ some auto jersey's I have.
    I'd love to see some Cecil Fielder tributes. (I need some ideas, I have a jersey, bat and ball).
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

from one tiger fan to another..........nice stuff!! Looks great!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I only have pictures of a few of my items right now, I may be able to get a few more things up later this week.

Carlos Guilen 07 jersey

Carlos Guillen bat collection

Magglio Ordonez bat

Nice bats. I have a Fielder, Tettleton, Catalanotto, Kreuter, Fryman bats as well.

Here is a pic of a few of my Detroit Tiger bats.....Will get some more pics up soon.
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

Not necessarily a Tiger's Fan, just a Troy Percival collector. Here are some of his Tiger jerseys:
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Big Daddy

Not necessarily a 'Tigers Fan', but a baseball fan in general, so I have a couple of Tigers pieces in the collection:

This one came to me with the background info on it as having been used either in a episode of Magnum P.I. - OR - in Mr. Baseball when Selleck comes back to the US as the Manager of the Tigers. Either way, I think It's a great piece:

But this one is one of the CROWN JEWELS of my Collection... I watched this hat for TWO MONTHS on eBay, but was skittish of the 'Detroit Tigers, Inc.' cert since most clubs are listed as Detroit Tigers Baseball Club, Inc. etc.

I finally did a Google search on Detroit Tigers, Inc, and it took me to the Tigers Home Page!!! I searched the guys name on the COA and he is (or was - not sure if he still is) the Equipment Manager on the Tigers Page.

I immediately went back and dropped the requested $74.99 opening bid and won it for that amount with $5.00 s/h...

An AUTOGRAPHED (and INSCRIBED)... GAME USED (from his LAST Season in MLB)... WITH the 1994 '125th Anniversary Pin' still attached on the back.... HALL of FAMER's Cap...

George 'SPARKY' Anderson:

I've enjoyed everyone else's pics... I hope you like mine as well...

- Chris

Quote Originally Posted by larry bourget View Post
    Big Daddy
    Larry, GREAT Jersey. I have an autographed store jersey of his that I"m going to have framed up. I want to get a Big Daddy Gamer one day. Do you have other Fielder Items? I'd love to see them if you do. Nomo121@aol.com

I have waaay to much stuff to post since my whole collection is basically Tigers. The main player I collect is Polanco. Here are my bats.

-Steve