Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: He's back on ebay.....

I have a question?How do you find out if a ebayer changes their name?

Banned

I totally agree with anyone posting bad experiences on this forum. This is the reason we have the site to begin with....The Forum is a collectors way of communicating the good, bad and ugly of this hobby !! Plus, I believe Eric and his crew do an excellent job of monitoring any abuse. Lets keep this going.....

Quote Originally Posted by GrndSlm
    I totally agree with anyone posting bad experiences on this forum. This is the reason we have the site to begin with....The Forum is a collectors way of communicating the good, bad and ugly of this hobby !! Plus, I believe Eric and his crew do an excellent job of monitoring any abuse. Lets keep this going.....
    Juan,

Well put. I agree 100%.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

HERE WE GO AGAIN. HIS NEW ID IS BOBFELLERFAN19 . UNBELEIVABLE! HOW DOES HE KEEP COMING BACK ??????

If not for this Forum, I would have never known of good, honest and helpful folks like Jim Caravello, Reid, Rob and many others whom have helped me and countless others with great items and soud guidance. It is just as important we know the flip side!! Thanks to all the good guys and shame to all others!!

George

George,

It's nice to see your post ... and I'm glad that I have been of help. Mike Specht (a true gentleman) has once again been helping me with something, for which I'm quite grateful. I'm happy that I am able to give back to the hobby as I continue to be appreciative of the help I get from the hobby.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I just reported him to ebay, not sure what that will do, but included all of his alias's (sp)

Bill

Bill,

That should get him kicked off for a short while, but rest assured that he'll be back with another userid. This reminds me of a long-time eBay abuser, named Patrick Timms, out of West Colombia, SC. Patrick collected/collects Atlanta Braves game used items, Star Wars collectibles, and Pearl Jam memorabilia. If you're a longstanding Braves collector (I used to collect Chipper Jones, Andruw Jones, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, and John Smoltz items religiously), then you've probably been screwed over by him at one time or another. He was NOTORIOUS for winning items at high prices and then failing to pay (or even respond to sellers' emails and invoices). He had tons of eBay userids and I finally stopped tracking him (he literally wore me out) but here is an old list of userids that I believe were his: tptstarwars@aol.com, starwarslegacy@aol.com, atlbravosone, quiltvendor, tempestarts@hotmail.com, & carole44@excite.com. eBay kept kicking him off...and he kept hopping back on...it was truly monotonous. I'm sure some other folks can chime in here.

Best of luck with your buddy, Ken. Keep up the good fight.

Reid

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury

Best of luck with your buddy, Ken. Keep up the good fight.

Reid

Say, Reid, is this directed at me?? Am I being thin-skinned, or is this some kind of slam?

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan
    Say, Reid, is this directed at me?? Am I being thin-skinned, or is this some kind of slam?

Ken
    Ken,

The other Ken, not you. See the early post by thomecollector from 5/27 below:

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector
    Just wanted everyone to know that our buddy Ken Golem aka thethrill23,thomefan2579,etc. is back on ebay. His new ID is brutussports. Beware!!!