Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Terry Metcalf

Terry Metcalf

Anyone have anything of interest from Terry Metcalf. He was one of my favorite's when I was a kid. I recently happened upon a few of his old football cards while going through some old boxes of cards and would love to add some other memorabilia. A jersey or any other game worn gear would be great, but I'm sure that's going to be near impossible...

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

Re: Terry Metcalf

Tim,
    Yes, I remember Terry Metcalf, great player. Unfortunately, I do not have any 'game used' pieces but I did make myself a authentic repo helmet. Terry wore a Riddell HA 9 (later the Micro fit) 'water' helmet of which I included some photos. The helmet and facemask is new/old stock (30 plus years) and in mint condition. The decals were team issued, new/old stock I received from another collector. BTW, Mitchell and Ness made a white mesh with red/cardinal numbers screened on repo about five years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by yosef777 View Post
    Tim,
    Yes, I remember Terry Metcalf, great player. Unfortunately, I do not have any 'game used' pieces but I did make myself a authentic repo helmet. Terry wore a Riddell HA 9 (later the Micro fit) 'water' helmet of which I included some photos. The helmet and facemask is new/old stock (30 plus years) and in mint condition. The decals were team issued, new/old stock I received from another collector. BTW, Mitchell and Ness made a white mesh with red/cardinal numbers screened on repo about five years ago.

Thanks for the pic. Very nice looking helmet. Is the helmet signed by the way...

Tim

Helmet is not signed. As much as I liked Metcalf as a player, (I know signatures often add value), I prefer my helmets unsigned, unblemished, etc. (I tried to add more pics but they are too big for the forum limits and I am technology challenged.)