Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

The Stall and dean facility

I was able to get some old photos of the former Stall and Dean facility circa 1989 The 1st is an outside shot of the building where Stall and Dean was located. They used 1/2 of the 2nd 3rd, and 4th floors. looking from left to right , the area where the structure on the roof is located is the approximate cut off point. The buliding was owned by the George Will Co. and they occupied the 1st floor and the other half of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors.
    The 2nd shot is of the Stall and Dean sign. The original is sort of out of focus but that's the sign.

The 3rd photo is of the area where the tags were kept. That's Mr. Stall holding a roll of '69 tags that were used on Stall and Dean labeled products. To his left, and on the top shelf are the Cosby labels used on hockey jerseys mfr'd by Stall and Dean under the Cosby label. Various other distributor/mfr tags are located on that shelf. Various year and size tags are on the lower shelf.

The 4th photo is of the area where the rolls of knit material were stored. It's not really clear in the scan but there appears to be enough gold and green knit material to make up about 500 jerseys.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: The Stall and dean facility

Lon
    Thanks for posting these photos. i am constantly researching the history of Spanjian of Pasadena. I am a sucker for sporting goods MFG history. It would be really cool to own a role of those unused tags.