Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Introductions- What do we collect?

I'm Aaron (hey, guys--I finally made it over here!) and I focus mostly on 1910's - 1920's baseball memorabilia (pennants, pins, programs, postcards, baseballs, etc.), but also dabble in pre-1970 baseball, football and basketball memorabilia (including game-worn jerseys and caps).

--Aaron
    http://aaronsroom.blogspot.com/

hi all. my name is craig. i collect pre-1969 iowa baseball anything, not the college. main focus is on des moines 1887-1969 and sioux city 1887-1950's. anything jerseys, cards, programs, post cards, cabinets, you name it i want it. kind of like a disease. anyone ever find anything vintage baseball and iowa anything, please let me know.

Hey everyone,
    My name is Jay and I'm from DeLand, Florida (near Daytona). I collect Florida Gator sports memorabilia. I started out with football cards, then autographs. I am currently trying to collect autographs of every Gator to play in the NFL. I have over 150 so far with about 50 left to go. I started collecting jerseys about 5 years ago. I have gamers of Lomas Brown, Trace Armstrong, and Jacquez Green among others. Would love to hear from other Gator fans.

SMACKDOWN!!! Florida 34 FSU 7

Hi, Jay. My name is Scott Anservitz and I am from and still live in Ashtabula, Ohio. Your present Gator's coach Urban Meyers is from my hometown. My brother went to school with him. You have one heck of a coach and a good guy. I am an Ohio State fan, but now I find myself rooting for the Gators when it doesn't conflict with my Buckeyes. As for collecting, I have been into cards for 30 odd years, mostly baseball and football. I have a couple NFL jerseys that are game worn by Corey Dillon and Keenan McCardell, (both who passed the 10,000 yd. plateau this season), an Arod game used bat, a Manny game used bat, Griffey Jr. batting gloves, Albert Belle batting helmet to name some of my highlights. I like just about anything cool that I can somewhat afford. Anyway, this is a great forum that I have learned tons of things about the hobby from some really knowledgable people. Thanks for listening and Happy Holidays!
    Scott

Smile Re: Introductions- What do we collect?

I've enjoyed lurking in this section for some time now - you guys have some great stuff! Most folks know me as a modern "game used" guy, but I have a personal collection of pre-1920 gloves. I have particular interest in high quality full webs, 1" webs, crescent pads, webless, and workman style gloves. Also interested in early baseballs and baseball vises.

Email me at authenticgamers@aol.com if you have anything interesting.

Thanks,

Rob Steinmetz

My name is Jason and I've only just found this site. I only collect Jose Canseco stuff right now. I picked up an A's era Cooper game used bat about six or seven years ago. That's the only game used item I have so far. I do have a lot of other Canseco items like baseball cards, magazines and replica jerseys. I'm always on the lookout for interesting Canseco items.

Thanks

-Jason M