Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

DO NOT DEAL WITH csantana41rocks88 ON EBAY

This person won an item from me and then decided they didnt want it anymore. I even said that is ok but told them they needed to send me the final value fees ($16.60) and they refused, saying they can leave feedback just like meif i decide to take further action. Im 100% and have almost 400 transactions so my hands are pretty tied which sucks. They just started an ebay account last month and only had 3 feedback so i should have known this would happen before hand. Just a warning to anyone who has this person as a buyer.
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jays1fan

Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH csantana41rocks88 ON EBAY

Quote Originally Posted by zookerman182 View Post
    This person won an item from me and then decided they didnt want it anymore. I even said that is ok but told them they needed to send me the final value fees ($16.60) and they refused, saying they can leave feedback just like meif i decide to take further action. Im 100% and have almost 400 transactions so my hands are pretty tied which sucks. They just started an ebay account last month and only had 3 feedback so i should have known this would happen before hand. Just a warning to anyone who has this person as a buyer.
    You and the Buyer can agree Not to do the deal and ebay will refund your final Value Fees. Contact the buyer , tell him you are opening up a case on ebay that will allow him OUT of the deal. If he agrees , you get your fees refunded.