Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: September pick-ups

Thats actually kinda cool. They call him Money Mayweather.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Not quit game used but it is used, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Auto $1 Bills! My Cousin works at a bar where Floyd spends a lot of time (Spearmint Rhino) In vegas. An it just so happens the night we where there to visit my cousin, Floyd comes in. Needless to say my cousin introduces us and ask Floyd if he would sign a few auto for us, which he did! Well all we had to get signed where a few dollar bills So here they are.

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    Did they have the Sox jerseys as well ? If so, Where, and when did you get them ? Shoot me an email.Thanks,Roger
    I picked them up at the in game auctions at the A's games. I picked up a blank, no number, Sox throw back. Over the last month they have had a couple of Sox jerseys. I remember seeing a Kotsey and Baines jersey

Just realized I never put this in the pick-ups..... Got it as a gift from my brother, who got it from forum member Brian Borsch.

Dustin Pedroia 2009 LVS ash bat

If you notice the knob, it's not dated like other LVS bats from this year. I know Brian from LVS did mention that his laser engraving machine was down, so they would have to hand stamp the knobs, 879 is stamped on this bat and I'm guessing it was produced August 7, 2009

Thanks, Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, after taking a little time off from collecting..... I've kind of had my interest sparked again.

Here are 2 bats I picked up recently.

Barry Larkin bat, never thought I would collect multiple bats of one player but now we are up to 5 Larkin bats.

Yorman Rodriguez bat. Yorman is a big Reds prospect who just turned 17 a few weeks ago.... yikes!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Just received a number of game used pieces from Florida State League Pitcher of the Year David Bromberg (Twins), including his glove from the 2009 season, the cap worn in the 2009 FSL All Star Game, and several other caps worn during the 2009 season. All are available. Email me at Matt@beyondthedugout.net.

Picked up 4 hats from the Jacksonville Suns Southern League Champs (Marlins):
    in order from left to right #44 Matt Peterson BP, #22 Matt Dominguez Away, #29 Chris Leroux Away, and #22 Matt Dominguez BP.

Quote Originally Posted by elliottmse View Post
    Just received a number of game used pieces from Florida State League Pitcher of the Year David Bromberg (Twins), including his glove from the 2009 season, the cap worn in the 2009 FSL All Star Game, and several other caps worn during the 2009 season. All are available. Email me at Matt@beyondthedugout.net.
    This isn't a "for sale" thread. It's just for pick-ups.

Dustin Pedroia Game used 2009 batting gloves...show great use

Just picked up this EL3. Working on history...