Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

AROD Photomatched 2009 Game Used Bat!

I know there has been controversy in the past over AROD game used items, but I finally got my hands on a bat that I feel is just about unquestionable. I have found several photos of Alex using the bat from June 3rd & 4th of this year, and after comparing several ball marks, I feel its a concrete photo match. To back things up more, the bat is also MLB Authenticated which I have never seen an AROD bat in the past have (I have seen it for the signature on the bat, but never authenticating the actual game use!) I am not sure how to overlay the images like some of you do, so any help or comments would be appreciated.

Hologram number LH198647 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under PLAYER COLLECTED BAT.
    Session Product Description:

Session Name: TEX AT NYY
    Session Date: June 04, 2009
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: ALEX RODRIGUEZ'S BLACK LOUISVILLE SLUGGER BAT MODEL#C271L
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    -Bottom of the 9th Sports Memorabilia

Re: AROD Photomatched 2009 Game Used Bat!

Congrat's on your photo match! Everything lines up perfectly and that signature is flawless. Really nice bat.

Bobby

Thanks!!
    -Bottom of the 9th Sports Memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by bottomofthe9thonline View Post
    I have found several photos of Alex using the bat from June 3rd & 4th of this year, and after comparing several ball marks, I feel its a concrete photo match.
    Hi there,

there are many ball marks on this bat so could you pinpointed which ball marks or marking you were able to match. Circling the marks would be great.

thanks.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.