Hello,

Thrilled to be here and I can already tell I'm going to enjoy and learn a lot from the experienced people on this board.

I have a somewhat daunting proposal.

I've been in the process of trying to set up a referrence guide of sorts for those looking to buy jerseys and get into collecting authentic jerseys. However, as some of you may know, the increase in counterfeit jerseys through different online venues has made educating those interested that may not have been "in the game" very long increasingly difficult.

My initial idea consisted of outlining the myriad of jersey manufacturers over the last 25-30 years...from Sand-Knit to Reebok...I tried to include as many as I could and, more specifically where they made their mark (IE Did they handle NFL authentics, NBA authentics, NHL, MLB or a combination).

***I also would eventually like to include pictures of the tagging of the different manufacturers as well ***

Well...this ultimately begged the question from some of the members of, "Could we get a list...of each NFL team and who manufactured there jerseys for that particular year?" This is something I've always had in the back of my mind but just never sat down and researched enough to actually make a list or database.

So...I am asking...if perhaps someone on this forum has that type of a list or knowledge that they could rattle off. I have some, but I can't say with 100% certainty what manufacturer the Arizona Cardinals Sported in 1996.

I figure with the different people on this board this is a long term project and tool that can be used to help educate others that might now just be learning the joys of the hobby.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas or thoughts.

Thanks!
Mdiddy.