Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

UPDATE:

So I emailed the intern at OSU and asked about getting a Brandon Saine jersey. I was told that they cannot sell his jersey until he graduates because he is still on the team.
    This is understandable because after reading on here, I found out that they cant sell a players jersey until his eligebility is done.
    This person in the email told me that they also cannot take preorders for the jersey either because they are unsure as to which jerseys they'll be getting from the equipment managers.
    So...my next step I guess is to somehow get in touch with an equipment manager...which is probably a longshot.
    Anyone have any info on how to reach someone on the inside? I realize that some people may not wanna share certain information pubicly so here's my email in case anyone has any info.. murfsteve25@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I have Washington Redskins jerseys of ex-Buckeyes Dan Wilkerson, Kent Graham, & Andy Groom that I am looking to move. Contact me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by G1X View Post
    I have Washington Redskins jerseys of ex-Buckeyes Dan Wilkerson, Kent Graham, & Andy Groom that I am looking to move. Contact me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys

Hey Mark, I'll take the Groom if it is still available... I'll send you a note via e-mail as well.

Thanks,

Tim

Banned

josportsco had and sold a Chris "Beanie" Wells, Malcolm Jenkins. May get another Wells. And will have a Pryor.
    Also will have Wells Arizona Cardinals jersey and helmet.
    will have Malcolm Jenkins Saints jersey and helmet.

If interested email jarrod@josportsco.com

Did any of you guys win the Vernon Gholston game worn Jets jersey on the NFL auctions? I couldn't believe that it went that high ($935)

I picked up a few of Keith Byars personal items recently including a couple of his Ohio State items. My favorite piece I picked up was a Lockerroom nameplate of his from Superbowl XXXI from his time with the Patriots, but as far as OSU stuff, I picked up his OSU track suit and a pullover style Ohio State jacket that his number 41 and a number 34 written on the tagging. I am not sure if he was number 34 1st and changed his number or if he was a second user of this jacket? Anyone here know if he was originally number 34?

I believe that he was #41 the whole time. My guess would be that he was the second player to use that item.

Thanks for the reply buckey. I know there was alot of handmedowning (I know I made that word up ) back then.

Meant to type buckeye, not buckey.

Banned

we had alot of request to see the Beanie Wells we had. So I thought I would post the photos for everyone to see. If you have any questions or request you can email jarrod@josportsco.com

photos to follow