Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Does anyone know where i can pickup a Troy Smith jersey? iv been wanting to for awhile

Have you tried any of the tattoo parlors around Columbus?

Looking forward to Nebraska joining the BIG10, GO BIG RED!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    Have you tried any of the tattoo parlors around Columbus?

Looking forward to Nebraska joining the BIG10, GO BIG RED!
    I'm too afraid to go to that tattoo parlor. I heard Lawrence Phillips, Christian Peter and Richie Incognito have been hanging out there.

I'm thinking Nebraska fans shouldn't be making comments about Ohio State.....

Ahh, Nebraska have yet to play a single game in the new Big 10, and already the trash talk begins...LOL !

I know I posted this in college game used but thought I would revive the Ohio State thread. It has been a long time since someone has posted. Picked up a pretty cool/unique Ohio State jersey. A 2010 Ohio State spring game jersey. Never thought I would find one because I didn't know they were auctioned off. Hopefully maybe I can find a scarlet one to go with this one. Go Bucks!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

That's a sweet jersey!
    Always buying David Justice items

Thanks Steve. I was hoping it would have pulled some more buckeye fans out. I know there are still a few on here. Was also hoping to see some more college football items too. Maybe as we get further in to the year. Hopefully I can get some more stuff to keep the thread alive.

hey osu, do you know anything about this jersey? any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by OSUBucksCollector View Post
    Thanks Steve. I was hoping it would have pulled some more buckeye fans out. I know there are still a few on here. Was also hoping to see some more college football items too. Maybe as we get further in to the year. Hopefully I can get some more stuff to keep the thread alive.
    Its hit or miss on here sometimes. I'm a huge bucks fan but sometimes I'll go too long without checking the forum. But when I do, if I see something pop up in the OSU threads then I know I HAVE to check it out. I'm sure more action will arise in this thread soon enough
    Always buying David Justice items

Zonker - Just a quick look at it I would guess it is probably from some type of High Scool all star game. I will try and do a little research. Could be big 33, OVAC game, and I am sure there are others out there. Do you have any history on it at all?

Steve - Do you collect Ohio State stuff. I didn't go back through the thread because I am responding from my phone. I know you started it a while back. I hope some more action comes to the thread. I love seeing what others have and possibly trading buying etc