Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I dont think Saine is a huge star so hopefully getting his gear wont be too hard to get. How often do the Bucks add to their auctions?
    There is one running right now and they seem to run them continuously, each lasting around 12 days I believe. They usually start a new one within 24 hours of the old one ending.

I am trying to sell this 1940s OSU letterman sweater. All wool with chenille "O".
    Sweet tag from Harley Davidson Sporting Goods in Columbus.

[

Waiting on this 2015 Jalin Marshall team issued to come in the mail.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always buying David Justice items

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyegamers View Post
    Have you been able to photomatch any of yours yet? I just started to try that thanks to one of the members of this site. I was able to photomatch my latest pick up, my Ginn jersey. I was able to match it to last season's Chargers game. It was a lot of fun searching for photo's of the jersey
    Funny, but the only one I have matched so far was my Ginn as well. I really have not tried on my others yet though. Where did you get your Ginn Jersey? I have only seen two of his for sale so far and I have one of them. Both were through NFL auctions. Also, did you pick up the Josh Huston Giants jersey or the Tomczak Bears jersey on Ebay a week or so ago.

Thanks,

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
    Funny, but the only one I have matched so far was my Ginn as well. I really have not tried on my others yet though. Where did you get your Ginn Jersey? I have only seen two of his for sale so far and I have one of them. Both were through NFL auctions. Also, did you pick up the Josh Huston Giants jersey or the Tomczak Bears jersey on Ebay a week or so ago.

Thanks,

Tim
    Tim,
    I got my Ginn off of ebay a couple of weeks ago...about the same time as the Huston and the Tomczak (I missed out on both of those). The Ginn I got came from the NFL Alumni Assoc. Earl Morrall Golf Outing. It came with a COA from outing.

I picked up a few of Keith Byars personal items recently including a couple of his Ohio State items. My favorite piece I picked up was a Lockerroom nameplate of his from Superbowl XXXI from his time with the Patriots, but as far as OSU stuff, I picked up his OSU track suit and a pullover style Ohio State jacket that his number 41 and a number 34 written on the tagging. I am not sure if he was number 34 1st and changed his number or if he was a second user of this jacket? Anyone here know if he was originally number 34?

I believe that he was #41 the whole time. My guess would be that he was the second player to use that item.

Thanks for the reply buckey. I know there was alot of handmedowning (I know I made that word up ) back then.

Meant to type buckeye, not buckey.

Banned

we had alot of request to see the Beanie Wells we had. So I thought I would post the photos for everyone to see. If you have any questions or request you can email jarrod@josportsco.com

photos to follow