Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    josportsco had and sold a Chris "Beanie" Wells, Malcolm Jenkins. May get another Wells. And will have a Pryor.
    Also will have Wells Arizona Cardinals jersey and helmet.
    will have Malcolm Jenkins Saints jersey and helmet.

If interested email jarrod@josportsco.com
    is that a definite that yall will have jenkins saints gear?

Listed a few of my OSU gamers on ebay if anyone is interested.

You've got several nice ones there Huron.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyegamers View Post
    You've got several nice ones there Huron.

I've got a feeling that this is the tip of the iceberg as he had a beautiful Troy Smith on Ebay a while back as well. I'd love to see his collection. Pretty please...

Not necessarily the tip , Ozric, but I have a few other items tucked away. Thanks to perlman9 I was able to add the Glenn helmet that is in this thread and I have a few other items that I'll hold onto. I'm trying to purge, so to speak.

Here's Art Schlichter's Helmet from 1981 that still is in my collection...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    Not necessarily the tip , Ozric, but I have a few other items tucked away. Thanks to perlman9 I was able to add the Glenn helmet that is in this thread and I have a few other items that I'll hold onto. I'm trying to purge, so to speak.

Here's Art Schlichter's Helmet from 1981 that still is in my collection...
    That's a beauty and I really appreciate you sharing it with us... Thanks again my friend. How about anything from Keith Byars? I went to school at Ohio State while he was there and sat next to him on a campus bus. I could not believe how big his thighs were.

Happy to share. Unfortunately I don't have anything from Byars. Let's see some more Buckeye memorabilia out there!

Great Stuff here. That Terry Glenn helmet is sweet. Terry was my neighbor his freshman year, my sophomore year in the Towers. A really nice guy overall. Would love to own that one.

Here is a few of my items. I have some OSU hockey stuff as well including the only known jersey from the 1971-72 CCHA Championship Team. The story i have been told was that the guy I got it from, his boss and brother worked at the OSU Ice rink and the jersey had become soiled with toe guard making them useless after the season. Thye were throwing them away and asked if anyone wanted one. They each took one, that wasn't soiled and the rest were pitched. I have one, the other noone has heard about in about 20 years or so and it too may be gone.

Some highlights of the Ccollection include a 1997 Rose Bowl ring, a 1950 Snow Bowl Program, Helmet beleived to be worn by Greg Bellisari, Early Eddie George helmet, and a jersey worn by Juan Porter.

Scott

Hey Scott
    Shoot me an email, I may have a few items you would like
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

I can finally play in this thread. My familiy is originally from Ohio. We moved to Boston when I was four. So I root for Buckeye football & basketball, plus the four Boston professional teams. (I now live in Arizona and also root for ASU baseball and the Arena Football League's Rattlers, but back to the topic at hand...)

Another board member answered my want ad for a game used Patriots jersey worn by a former Buckeye. I am now the proud owner of this Shawn Springs Patriots jersey from the 2009 game at Wembley:

Springs is one of my all time favorite Buckeyes. One of the greatest cover corners to ever play the game. An added bonus to me is the 50th anniversary logo with the old school Patriot from my youth. I couldn't be more pleased to own this jersey.

Now I just need to find a game worn Buckeye home jersey to fill the last empty space on my wall. If anyone can help I'd love a home jersey with rock solid documentation from the 1988-2005 era (love that style of sleeve stripes).

Thanks for looking.