Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Jeffaary

Awesome cow mo flage jersey! You know I love the military related stuff. Unfortunately my budget only allows me to focus on certain stuff haha. Glad to see you have made some good pick ups!

Brandon Saine #3 white game used jersey. Not sure what year it's from. Signed with a COA from the Bucks. I tried to upload pics but of course the file was too big.
    Always buying David Justice items

Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    Brandon Saine #3 white game used jersey. Not sure what year it's from. Signed with a COA from the Bucks. I tried to upload pics but of course the file was too big.
    I'd really like to see this jersey as I went to high school and played football with Brandon. I use this website (link is below) to change the file size of pictures to post on GUU as well as combining photos vertically/horizontally. To resize your image just click "Add", select your image, change the width or height until the file size will be small enough to post on GUU, click generate image, save it to your computer and you're set. You may need to play around with it a bit to get the image size you prefer but it's really easy once you get the hang of things.

http://www.quickpicturetools.com/en/combine_images/

Just got this 1959 #45 Ohio State red jersey. It came from the Ron Weldy family. Ron played at Ohio State in 1959. He wore #76 then and had this in his collection along with an actual 1959 Ohio State playbook (Rare). The sleeves are hemmed in a white thread, looks like an alteration on the area with a white thread stitching. The 1959 jerseys had a white sleeve cuff there in that year. The roster that year had Jim Herbstreit (Kirk's father) wearing #45. Don't know if it was used in regular season but was used in practice that year according to the family members. Size is 42 and has Sandknit tagging on the bottom. Very rare 50's jersey that goes great in my OSU #45 collection along with A. Griffin and A. Katzenmoyer jerseys. Thanks Vinnie (Vinn10zo) for helping me get this!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

It took over 35 years to track one of these down, but I finally got a 1987 Earle Bruce headband that was worn in the Ohio State Michigan game in 1987. These were worn in honor of Earle Bruce as he was to be let go as head coach after the 1987 season. Picked this up from #51 Greg Zackeroff who played on the offensive line for the buckeyes that year. Photo of Greg standing behind Bruce after the game.

Forgot to mention that is Greg Zackeroff holding the headband in the last pic too.

That is such an awesome addition! Congrats!

Hello fellow OSU collectors. I have two items on ebay right now that this forum might enjoy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291339746307...84.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291339283174...84.m1555.l2649

Please let me know if you have any questions about the OSU items. Thanks!

GO BUCKS

Spent some time with ex Wisconsin (2005-2008 #25) safety Shane Carter and his girl friend tonight. Shane is Ex Buckeye and NFL HOF Chris Carter's younger brother. I end up going home with this Woody Hayes award that Chris received from the 1985 Michigan Ohio State game as the most outstanding player from that game. I know it's not a game worn item but still worth showing.

I am trying to sell this 1940s OSU letterman sweater. All wool with chenille "O".
    Sweet tag from Harley Davidson Sporting Goods in Columbus.

[