Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
I'm primarily an OSU Football collector and concentrate on Game Used football pieces. It started a few years ago after a close friend gave me an Andy Katzenmoyer team issued jersey from an impeccable source. I was hooked. Through the University I learned that it was one of two for that particular year so I'd love to see the one that he used the entire season. Buckeye Gamers, that wouldn't be it on your site, would it?
No I wish!!! The Big Kat jersey that I have is actually an authentic. I have a couple of authentics that I have on my website, mostly for autographs....I loved to go down to picture day, you used to be able to get a ton of autographs.....the good old days. The University sold the #45 jerseys in their bookstore that year. They didn't have many and they were pretty pricey at the time but I ended up buying a couple to have them autographed. I would love to see some photos of your Kat game issued jersey to see how the authentics stacked up. From most of the pictures that I have seen they are pretty dog gone close.