Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
Have any of you guys bought football jerseys from the OSU website? I was looking on there yesterday and saw a ton for sale. I am trying to get in contact with somebody at OSU to see what I can do about getting Brandon Saine's jersey. Anyone know if they'll do a preorder or any other type of arrangement?

Here's the scoop based on what I have seen. I have purchased a few jerseys from them so far. My Zwick is great and shows some nice use. My others look new and appear to be unworn. I have e-mailed them before wanting to buy more, but wanting to make sure that they look used this time. They have never responded to any of my e-mails. I have seen a few that I have wanted to bid on in their auctions, but have been afraid to bid thinking that I'll get an unworn jersey. They had a Laurinaitis in their auction a few months ago, but I did not bid as they did not answer any of my questions and it sold for over $700.00. They seem to at least be adding more to the description in the auctions as of late as one jersey now is described as have a tear and a repair. Their inventory will be a hit and miss, so don't be surprised if you get a jersey that looks new. Also, I did get an e-mail about adding the 2006 jerseys and went immediately to their site, but all of the notable starters were not available. I believe that they keep them for the auction.