Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyegamers View Post
    Have you been able to photomatch any of yours yet? I just started to try that thanks to one of the members of this site. I was able to photomatch my latest pick up, my Ginn jersey. I was able to match it to last season's Chargers game. It was a lot of fun searching for photo's of the jersey
    Funny, but the only one I have matched so far was my Ginn as well. I really have not tried on my others yet though. Where did you get your Ginn Jersey? I have only seen two of his for sale so far and I have one of them. Both were through NFL auctions. Also, did you pick up the Josh Huston Giants jersey or the Tomczak Bears jersey on Ebay a week or so ago.

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
    Funny, but the only one I have matched so far was my Ginn as well. I really have not tried on my others yet though. Where did you get your Ginn Jersey? I have only seen two of his for sale so far and I have one of them. Both were through NFL auctions. Also, did you pick up the Josh Huston Giants jersey or the Tomczak Bears jersey on Ebay a week or so ago.

Thanks,

Tim
    Tim,
    I got my Ginn off of ebay a couple of weeks ago...about the same time as the Huston and the Tomczak (I missed out on both of those). The Ginn I got came from the NFL Alumni Assoc. Earl Morrall Golf Outing. It came with a COA from outing.