Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

Just seeing who we've got out there and what does your collection look like?

Re: Where are my Ohio State collectors at?

I have Chris Spielman's #36 helmet that is absolutely killed with a number of maize and blue hits on it thanks to that last game of the Big Ten season and the greatest rivalry in College Football although I am sure that can be debated. I also have a signed Ohio State football helmet up on ebay signed by a small number of prominent Buckeyes.
    Larry Pelliccioni

Not a whole bunch as I have been selective in what I buy, but a nice start nonetheless. These are all game worn.

Ginn - Dolphins
    Nugent - Jets
    Byars - Eagles
    Tupa - Browns
    Germaine - Rams
    Zwick - Buckeyes
    Carpenter - Cowboys

Still Looking for a Craig Krenzel gamer and always buying other interesting Buckeye gear...

There is a collector on here that has a million Buckeye jerseys. I'm sure he'll be posting soon.

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

Not a million yet, but I am up to 110 NFL gamers of former Buckeyes plus many OSU gamers from various sports. Check out my photobucket for pics: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w14/buckeyegamers/

Have you been able to photomatch any of yours yet? I just started to try that thanks to one of the members of this site. I was able to photomatch my latest pick up, my Ginn jersey. I was able to match it to last season's Chargers game. It was a lot of fun searching for photo's of the jersey

Have any of you guys bought football jerseys from the OSU website? I was looking on there yesterday and saw a ton for sale. I am trying to get in contact with somebody at OSU to see what I can do about getting Brandon Saine's jersey. Anyone know if they'll do a preorder or any other type of arrangement?

Has anyone ever seen any Matt Wilhelm NFL stuff?
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyegamers View Post
    Have you been able to photomatch any of yours yet? I just started to try that thanks to one of the members of this site. I was able to photomatch my latest pick up, my Ginn jersey. I was able to match it to last season's Chargers game. It was a lot of fun searching for photo's of the jersey
    Funny, but the only one I have matched so far was my Ginn as well. I really have not tried on my others yet though. Where did you get your Ginn Jersey? I have only seen two of his for sale so far and I have one of them. Both were through NFL auctions. Also, did you pick up the Josh Huston Giants jersey or the Tomczak Bears jersey on Ebay a week or so ago.

Thanks,

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    Have any of you guys bought football jerseys from the OSU website? I was looking on there yesterday and saw a ton for sale. I am trying to get in contact with somebody at OSU to see what I can do about getting Brandon Saine's jersey. Anyone know if they'll do a preorder or any other type of arrangement?

Here's the scoop based on what I have seen. I have purchased a few jerseys from them so far. My Zwick is great and shows some nice use. My others look new and appear to be unworn. I have e-mailed them before wanting to buy more, but wanting to make sure that they look used this time. They have never responded to any of my e-mails. I have seen a few that I have wanted to bid on in their auctions, but have been afraid to bid thinking that I'll get an unworn jersey. They had a Laurinaitis in their auction a few months ago, but I did not bid as they did not answer any of my questions and it sold for over $700.00. They seem to at least be adding more to the description in the auctions as of late as one jersey now is described as have a tear and a repair. Their inventory will be a hit and miss, so don't be surprised if you get a jersey that looks new. Also, I did get an e-mail about adding the 2006 jerseys and went immediately to their site, but all of the notable starters were not available. I believe that they keep them for the auction.

Not sure if the die-hard Buckeye fans saw it on ebay or not, but there is a Dave Burba glove available. I think the $250 may be a bit high but just thought I would mention it. I don't collect too much Buckeye stuff, but am friends with Tito Paul so have is Ohio State jersey and a Cardinals jersey