Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jeff Francoeur and Ryan Howard

Hi, I am interested in any Jeff Francoeur or Ryan Howard game used items. PLMK if you have anything you are looking to sell or if you know of a place I can get them. Thanks a lot!
    -John

Re: Jeff Francoeur and Ryan Howard

John,
    Try the Braves Clubhouse Store at the CNN Center in Atlanta. At one point they had a Francoeur bat. Granted, it was split in two, unsigned and priced at $500.
    -Jason

Thanks a lot ill give it a try but i was wondering if you had a phone number i can call because i live in new york now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again and if anybody else has anything they are looking to sell or knows about anything else plmk.
    -John

Please tell me I'm not helping a Mets fan! Just kidding. Try 404-523-5854. I pulled it off the web, but I'm sure it's good. Good luck.
    -Jason

Thanks again Jason and don't worry I hate the Mets. I used to live in Georgia and I will be a Braves fan for life.
    -John

Banned

Hello John,

I do have a Francouer game used red alternate jersey from his rookie season that I am looking to sell. In addition, I have a number of other Braves game used jerseys (Jorge Sosa, Ryan Langerhans, Kelly Johnson) that all have Braves paperwork as they were acquired directly from the Braves.

If you have any interest, please fell free to contact me at jeo21pro@msn.com.

Sincerely,
    Jarrod Oldridge

Jarrod,
    Thanks for the response but a jersey is most likely out of my price range right now but if anything changes i'll let you know. Thanks again.
    -John