Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Can anyone find pics of Billy Butler from TBTC game on June 26th and 27th of 2009?

I just bought his game worn jersey from this game and are looking for pics or MLBTV stills showing him in this uniform. Any help would be great. A good shot of his back would be good as there is a small string coming off of the "6" on his number which could help photomatch the jersey. Let me know... Thanks!

Brian B.

Re: Can anyone find pics of Billy Butler from TBTC game on June 26th and 27th of 2009?

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    I just bought his game worn jersey from this game and are looking for pics or MLBTV stills showing him in this uniform. Any help would be great. A good shot of his back would be good as there is a small string coming off of the "6" on his number which could help photomatch the jersey. Let me know... Thanks!

Brian B.
    I didn't see anything on Getty. Pulled an HD screen grab from MLB TV, but even in high def it's going to be tough to isloate a single string unless you had the perfect shot. This is from the game on the 27th and the best view of his back.

Rick
    rickjlucas@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Can anyone find pics of Billy Butler from TBTC game on June 26th and 27th of 2009?

Hey thanks for that pic! The jersey and pants should not be washed so I will be able to match the pants with the dirt stain on the back there. The jersey may be difficult to match. But it is authenticated so I may be taking it too far.

Yeah, Getty had none. The same for Icon Sports Media. Thanks again!

Yeah, even if it's been laundered, it should be pretty easy to spot that stain under a black light. It's a nice pick-up.

Rick
    rickjlucas@gmail.com