Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New Orleans Saints game used??

Quote Originally Posted by intheminors View Post
    J,

I just got this in and it is not for sale... but you said you wanted to see some game used Saints stuff so here you go...

Worn on 10-26-08, this black Saints jersey is one I have been looking to purchase for almost a year now. (I had one locked up with JO Sports but that deal fell through). This was worn by Will Smith during that game. Has hit marks, at least one repair and appears to still have some dirt or something from the game. It came with an NFL Auctions certificate.

Attachment 34916

Attachment 34917
    nice

i bid on it when it was up on nfl.com but will smith wasnt doing to great the past 2 years and now this year he is amazing so good pick up

J,

Any chance you remember what it went for on nfl.com? Just curious more than anything.

Thanks.

J,

Any chance you remember what it went for on nfl.com? Just curious more than anything.

Thanks.
    like 350 not more than that. i stopped bidding at 3 something

Well, the seller made some money off me but it was still cheaper than the one from JO Sports and has two patches! I'm really happy with it.

Well, the seller made some money off me but it was still cheaper than the one from JO Sports and has two patches! I'm really happy with it.
    atleast you got what u wanted

Banned

Exclamation Re: New Orleans Saints game used??

Drew and the Saints win the NFL season opener 14-9 over Diva Brett and the Vikings...FREE WE'RE UNDERWAY BUMP!

Recently picked this one up. It's my only Saints gamer. Not really thinking about selling it, but I'll take offers.