Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your chance to own history...

Or at least something disgusting enough to freak out your wife/girlfriend/friends.

Alex Rodriguez Game Used/Worn Jock Strap from Elite

Beauty is in the eye of the ball holder and this piece can be the family jewel of your collection.

Asking $500 or best offer for this. Also would accept trades (but not for your old jock strap)

If interested in being an athletic supporter, feel free to email me

Thanks
    Tom

TFig27@aol.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Re: Your chance to own history...

That's the best description I've read in a while.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

If I wasnt so hard up for cash, i'd give you a stiff offer on this piece. Even if I couldnt give you the goods, it would be worth trying to own this junk. Im sure there will be vying for the pole on this one, getting testy with each other, but someone will end up with a gem in their collection, or at least one of the jewels.

You guys are nuts...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Banned

Yeah I think this was posted on here on the forum a few times already.

I beleive someone started a website about trying to sell one.

Looks pretty pristine...any game use, to speak of?

Banned

would that be a youth small ?

Banned

Looks pretty untainted, nice piece.

Tom,

It's funny to see you posting this! When esm was selling everything off I purchased the pudge jock for like $20...it was for what was going to be for a co-worker who always gave me a hard time for by game used collecting. Always made the joke "what do you mean game used? Do you have their jock straps?". Well, I had it all wrapped up and was ready to give it to him as a wrap gift when the tv show we were working on end. It was going to be the most embarrassing thing for him to open infront of all the guys...only one problem. He moved down to Atlanta without telling anyone the day before the show ended and I don't know his new address, so I'm stuck with it. Talk about your biggest backfire! True story...unfortunately...but it still makes me laugh to this day. 20 dollar prank gonna wrong. Let me know who buys the Arod cause I'll sell them the irod! Mine came with a cup too...really don't understand why they call him pudge though.

Wade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WadeInBmore View Post
    Tom,

It's funny to see you posting this! When esm was selling everything off I purchased the pudge jock for like $20...it was for what was going to be for a co-worker who always gave me a hard time for by game used collecting. Always made the joke "what do you mean game used? Do you have their jock straps?". Well, I had it all wrapped up and was ready to give it to him as a wrap gift when the tv show we were working on end. It was going to be the most embarrassing thing for him to open infront of all the guys...only one problem. He moved down to Atlanta without telling anyone the day before the show ended and I don't know his new address, so I'm stuck with it. Talk about your biggest backfire! True story...unfortunately...but it still makes me laugh to this day. 20 dollar prank gonna wrong. Let me know who buys the Arod cause I'll sell them the irod! Mine came with a cup too...really don't understand why they call him pudge though.

Wade
    Wade, funny Pudge will be doing a signing in Jersey at the end of the year. You should bring it and see if he will agree it is his lol lol