Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jersey Display suggestions

Here are a few pics of one of my displays for my Brian Calhoun game used uniform, just have to find a way to display my helmet with it also.

Lighted displays using mannequins. All said and done, under $100 each.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

xXx -

So, did you just use simply black bookcases from like Wal-Mart or such with cheap light bars and some plexi held on by Velcro??? They look nice... I'm about to make a 'locker style' display wall in my basement with some of those cases...

Thanks!!!

- Chris

Yes sir. Although I wired actual under-cabinet puck lights (2 in each) that are hidden by a valance I made out of one of the extra shelves. I did not use a light bar.

But yes, Wally World bookcases, plexiglass w/ velcro, a little customization, and you see how they come out. Cannot go wrong for the price.

Wow. Those look great. I will have to consider something like that. I know I will be moving in the next year or so, so I might hold off on something like that since that seems like it would be a pain to move.

Anyone have more of a hanging display? Also, where do you find a mannequin to put the body on?

I use an eBay seller for my mannequins. I use the 3/4 Hercules style in black.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Easy-Dis...34Q2ec0Q2em322

Prices are fair and they offer quantity discounts as well as shipping discounts. Very nice to work with.

Jersey Display

Hey, I was just wonder people's thoughts on displaying jerseys. My auto'd ones I've been getting professionally sewn and framed up. I had a new BP gamer framed the same way.

But, as I get more, I'm thinking of going the shadow box, so I can switch them out more. I was wondering what people thought and what they prefer for their gamers?

Re: Jersey Display

Cool, thanks for the tips. Do you think it matters to have the jersey sewn vs having a frame that allows it to hang on a hanger?