Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Jersey Display Thread-post pictures!-

Looking for ideas on how to display my additional jerseys that arent in frames... any help would be great!

Exclamation Re: Jersey Display Thread-post pictures!-

oh ya they're football jerseys too. thanks everyone

Re: Jersey Display Thread-post pictures!-

Gotta go with shoulder pads on a manaquin torso
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by harpt View Post
    Gotta go with shoulder pads on a manaquin torso
    do you know a cheap place to get sholder pads and or manaquins?

Not sure about shoulder pads, though Play it Agian Sports is the obvious thought. I might also try a local high school as at some point equipment must get reconditioned for the final time before having to be retired.

Someone on this forum was selling torsos for awhile. For some reason I think that may have dried up now, but it is worth the search in the "For Sale" section.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Jersey Display Cases

Guys,

I'm not sure what most of you consider to be a good deal on jersey cases, but before anybody spends money on jersey display cases, I just wanted to put forth two eBay sellers that I can say I have had pleasant transactions with who make and sell a quality jersey frame for a low price. I am NOT in any way affiliated with EITHER seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jersey-Display-C...742.m153.l1262

I got two of these with the felt, very nice. He will also combine shipping some.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-shadow-jer...742.m153.l1262

I have had numerous transactions with this guy and they were all flawless. He will NOT combine shipping, though. But both sell good cases.

Just wanted to put this info out there.

Re: Jersey Display Cases

The top one looks live a Dave case in MN. Yes, he's a good guy, old school and honest.

I've been trying to buy a Timberline case. Very attractive, some forum members bought some back months ago. I have had some communication with a lady I guess that works there, and she says they are available thru paypal - but getting any info to buy one thru them is near impossible. Reportedly they have an issue with ebay so cannot sell thru there right now. As it has been like pulling teeth to get info from them, I have concluded I do not need a Timberline case that badly.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    The top one looks live a Dave case in MN. Yes, he's a good guy, old school and honest.

I've been trying to buy a Timberline case. Very attractive, some forum members bought some back months ago. I have had some communication with a lady I guess that works there, and she says they are available thru paypal - but getting any info to buy one thru them is near impossible. Reportedly they have an issue with ebay so cannot sell thru there right now. As it has been like pulling teeth to get info from them, I have concluded I do not need a Timberline case that badly.

RK
    Yep, Dave does nice work. I got gold felt in the black cases and put my Brunell uniform in those and it looks really sharp.

I have my full 73 Giants Kingman uni in his largest case with black velvet background.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

hey skyking can you post a picture of that case?